Reviews for Victory
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Hello LDaemon!
I feel really sad that you abandoned your stories - I read Purpose I and loved it - I would have loved to read Purpose II and Victory to the end...
girlyb chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
This story is so good. I do hope you decide to come back and finish it some day. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I agree on the question of oragami-snape, we know, is creative. I've always liked the idea of him sketching or folding origami or playing the piano. The last might be lightly influenced by the fact that I picture him as Adrien Brody with Alan Rickman's voice
kelsey.chappell chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Keep updating!
Ivvory Shadows chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
It's been a looooong time since any work of fiction - fanfic or otherwise - has brought me to tears. This chapter did it, for reasons I can't ex
Rowangorn chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Desvario chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
definitely distressing.

the hisrotia is very good. I love how real and logical as you write. I read everything about you already and I for your favorites. I hope to see updates soon.
Bbee24 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
This chapter was awesome, please don't leave for long :)
Sophonisbe chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Victory is a wonderful story, ful of potential. I was a little bit sad when you said on Purpose II that it was paused, so this chapter is a good suprise. I hope inspiration will hit again, and soon!
Angel N Darkness chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
awwww... this chapter had me in tears... you did a great job on it... love it... update soon...
AshaRose chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
love this! This story is very interesting and I hope to see more of it in the future! :)
Allyll chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Great to see that you are continuing this story! I think that now Hermione can start healing. I hope you update soon!
AllyZ chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Hooray update!
IrishDuckie chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Glad to see she's opening up emotionally.
M chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I know you said you are busy (good luvk on your fiction, I would love to read it, sometime) but I hope you update soon. I love this...