Reviews for The Days to Follow
Ozymandias chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Where can I begin?
You say that you are no writer, yet then produce such a wonderful last chapter to a lovely story. I literally stumbled across this from your posted link on IMDb, after stumbling across that movie after being somewhere else. (or something like that I forget).

Your use of language is brilliant, and characterisation is also good.
I've always been a great fan of epilogues, and I've found this one to be one of the best that I have ever read.
whatever creative spark drove you to this, you must try and find again, as me, along with others that have already posted reviews, will be chasing you with poisonous things.
regards and keep writing, you are a writer whether you think so or not.
Kurna chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
nice story.

Very down to earth - in a good way.
Akemi Akibi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Definitely interest! I haven't read the rest yet, but so far so good :D
Lexi Crutchfield chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
My favorite chapter!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
:) *Pedo smile* *Gets hit by a flower*
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Cute.
Hector is happy :)
And wow Luce is Coop's age and around Hecky's age.
Rach is really young.
Bah wish this was longer.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
T_T
How abrupt.
Though a year? Some American marriages aren't a day lol.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'll take Hector! He's such a sweet charming man. Well unless he decides to be with airplane chick or someone else :p actually nah, let him have fun.

So I wasn't alone in thinking that about their dynamic, Rach doms Luce lol.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I just saw the movie today and golly the ending was good but I wanted MOAR.

And you're writing more than the other writers and it's all very adorable and all :)
Hotpinkskull chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This is awesome! You should continue
wizardora2007 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Love this :)
MaiqTheLiar chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I have decided that you must write more chapters. In fact you must write out, in detail, the next 12 years of Rachel and Luce's lives. Around 200 more chapters should cover it. Put lots of sexy bits in. Make them more explicit, too.

Apologies if this is inconvenient for you, but you really should have thought of that before starting a story as good as this.

I have a whole menagerie of venomous creepy-crawlies to threaten you with if you're lacking motivation...
Amberlovesfemslash chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
That was awesome I wish they could of added that in the movie
octagon music chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Thanks, mirelurk. Nothing to be sorry for. The other readers should thank you. :D

A well timed scorpion can be very effective, but make a habit of it and yeah, it can cause undesired results.
mirelurk chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Hey, sorry for pressuring you, I just wanted this story to be concluded because I was enjoying it and couldn't wait to get to the best part ;).

I understand completely about lack of inspiration, and I also share your pain, as I don't have a girlfriend either - possibly due to my habit of dropping scorpions down people's pants at the slightest provocation. Hmmm...