Reviews for Drawn to You
top story chapter 20 . 9/26
Where's chapter 21? Need the next chapter!
Nessie and Jake
top story chapter 8 . 9/11
Poor Leah really hope she and Seth find their imprints they deserve it
top story chapter 4 . 9/9
Can't wait to read about mini wolves running arounf
Khadejah1999 chapter 11 . 8/19
Your books are amazing , it would be great if you did a Quil and Clair story!
UPDATE PLEASE
KassyRalynn0706 chapter 20 . 3/15
When are you going to finish this story?!
akes88 chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
Come back.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2015
Can't wait to read the rest of this story and hope you post it soon :)
CassyKay chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
This is so good! Can't wait for more! &I reality hope Leah and/or Seth imprint soon...It's sad they're all alone!
cloudshadow22 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
Missing that "Next" button on this chapter and looking forward to more whenever your muse is able to find the time. Glad to see that Edward has a bit of memory about his earlier years when Bella was about the same age as Ness, so he isn't going to be the cockblock that most dad's would like to be. Terrific story.
cloudshadow22 chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Loved this happy chapter - with just a touch of grumpy Eddie for contrast. Glad that Bella is on her daughter's side. Happy that their cell phone conversation helped them both to sleep.
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Loved your first story, so I started this one today - even though I prefer Jake with Bella. I remember Seth being uncomfortable at a get-together in "Losing Control" and looking at Ness. I assume that moment happened shortly after this interaction. Ness has had to grow up so fast, I'm sure she will make quite a few of those typical teen mistakes. Glad that Seth resisted temptation. Looking forward to reading more of this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
Please update soon.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Will there be pups in the story for Jake and Ness?