Reviews for Drawn to You
Love this story. Can't wait for an update!
Love your story! Can't wait for an update
Debbie Hicks chapter 20 . 3/4
Chapter 21
IT happened I Sensed but twin sister Vampires Crunching my Central but All the Sudden was attacked But crunched the fourth it happened with three bitten But the for letting blood outside then Alice smelt my blood oh my GOD! I was dying away but I happened it was too late I suddenly brought to to I was Screaming very too loudest but the Machine too away the seeds with his but suddenly the Vampire venom was traveling but suddenly lost mostly my temperature of my own skin it happened Snapped opened my own eyes a officially Anime Crimson I let loose my terrifying scream of death of all but was transitoning into a Vampire slayer officially but it was over then I began to speak wha-what you do I am so hungry I desire blood I need to hunt hold her down we got a violent newborn she and her twin bit me Reneesme Carlie Cullen you are a Vampire slayer fully but it's official your senses had tri-doubled your strength had changed your hearing changed your eyesight is heighten with your nose what you smelt your scent it is different I am a Vampire slayer with blood only oh no your neck healed I have Vampire venom oh CRAP! Uh, Houston we have a Problem I can't breathe it is BURNING! Like a Volcano into me she is now Venomous we have amazing control guess what you are a official full Vampire slayer but we have blood in our system first we must hunt for animals ouch it is driving me Bananas it is happened your eye colors both arte Changing color it is your hybrid systems changing my own oh my GOD! Two newborns I will train her I am Venomous but where's my eggs you are unable to breed at all the news were hard onto us both egg wre stored but frozen like us Move Uncle got to feed in private but I still eat like one I am on a Crash diet it's Milltary from Aliens I placed a Hoogle it happened I suddenly ate very too far way too faster like a Remlakan I was on a diet watching my newest both fused as whole oh no she has blood is Venomous it is changing but expanding her longest life span to our own watch it I need to feed watch this Mother I Suddenly ate very too fastest and became a food eating Vampire Slayer was on a Slayer's diet was eating less she is on that diet then it happened I survived without sleep needed to study my genius levels changed to now then I began to train much more harder but sped up and it happened the Volturi senior guard you both with these that with each both all of the Sudden Killed us/them within the houses all with the very as all of all of the sudden had the seeds deported but removed our Prizes and presented to them but caused me to have no seeds who aged faster to Adulthood but the Prizes Exploding but shattering but it Blew up but causing us/them to be reincarnated but unable to die of my new vampire blood with their own all of them turned were as all of them as a life-saving tool but it was too late causing the bodies to be removed by flames but ourselves never died at all but it made me a longest lived being far too longest at all but looked at my age who warped speeding to One hundred and Fifty-four years old afterwards but slipping outside but dropped again but crashed but was unable to age with them all of them but it happened both vanished with their own afterwards I rest but at well of my blood I was able to hunt better my speed was more faster but killed as all Animals then had to burp like a Beer drinker I had to snooze packed a beauty mask while resting having a good rest then resumed hunting for real but herself with myself were trained slayers I was a seasoned but good hunting teacher they were pleased but Burp! I am going to place you all on a Colonial space marine diet to catch your kills better Excuse me I have manners I have to watch myself but it happened they were converted but it happened ourselves were in good but Amazing control of hunger issues created a outdoor bar for vampires watch this for your sizes herself was dancing like crazy I think I need a job to become a dancer which one Exotic that our quest resumed I was strong again but dropped as all of them from our bodies but lost the ablity to mate but caused the very as all of bodies to crash into the hall dead but we were unable have air at all but it was too late caused families to be buried but Drained from the blood with our own as well as all of them for good.
TwiLov chapter 20 . 2/13
Definitely loving this story, can't not wait for the next update!
Jacob's Girl 23 chapter 20 . 2/4
Can I just say first of all, amazing writing. I love it. I found this story and couldn't put it down. Its amazing. I love reading about Renesme and Jacob. This is easily one of my favorites. I noticed that this was last updated December 24th though.. I am really hoping for another update soon. Once again, loving this.
AmazonBlack chapter 20 . 1/12
I am a new reader to this story and I'm totally loving it! I did read losing control first, and I couldn't put it down, I enjoyed it. Being a big Jake and Nessie fan this story has quickly become one of my favorites...please update as soon as you'll can!
msr709 chapter 20 . 1/8
Wonderful story!
KendieV chapter 20 . 1/1
first of all! HOLY GUACAMOLE! I really had almost given up hope on seeing a new chapter but I am so so so happy to see this alert pop across! and if you're doing Leah next? awesome she's my fav and I've been waiting for that one for a very long time!
it's been a long time and I don't exactly remember all of the lead up to this point, but it is great to see them getting so much closer to their happily ever after, day by day
they're still super sweet together and I love that Jake is happy, has the full support of his pack and will just keep growing along with Ness
good work and I'm excited for more!
frekles chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
okay, to be honest, things just became a little to perfect in the last 6 chapters, that is why I have not been reviewing. I am all for HEA but a little more bumps along the way, just make it more interesting and real (as real as this crazy storyline can be anyway!) but all in all, love the story.
frekles chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
okay, hot but not, this tease is getting out of hand!
frekles chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
not sure about how school is going to work-why cant Edward tutor her as he did Seth?
frekles chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
love you Jake! Now stop being quite so good!
lei sun chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Thank you guys for coming back you were sorely missed. I love that Jake and Ness's relationship is growing. It will be good to see the adventures they get into in college. Edward finally coming around is a nice change. He needs to realise that Jake and Ness's love is only getting stronger and just like he didn't want Charlie to stop him from being with Bella he can't stop them.

I also can't wait for Leah's imprint story I know it's going to be amazing.
frekles chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
such a gentleman, Jacob is the best!
frekles chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
just discovered your story and loving it! You have kept Ness with an innocence but yet a growing maturity that many authors miss-and Jacob is just yummy!