Reviews for The Peterless Plan
jelliclesoul635 chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Shh, but I cheated and read this on AO3 because I saw it there first (and of course I couldn’t help myself). I love the pictures you added, it fueled my aww’s at the conclusion of everything. I can hardly tell you how happy this ending makes me. You were breaking my heart at the start of it (Chapter 8), but the ending was just so beautiful *sniffs*. I really needed it today, you are wonderful. The encounter between Peter and the Doctor at the diner was incredible, and heart-breaking. It’s always interesting when someone in the past/present interacts with someone from the future, and the way you set up the moment/exchange between them was brilliant and believable. And how can you not adore Wilf? His jovial self always makes me crack a smile.

The “Out the way! Dad coming through!” line was nice, I particularly liked that detail. It’s so easy to picture that behavior in the Doctor, as well as Andy’s efforts to catch up – what a cute, funny image. :)

And no review of mine would be complete without touching on how much I adore your portrayal of Donna and the Doctor, especially in a chapter with as sweet an ending as this. I’m happy for the two of them, and their little family. I love that they’re all together, and I oddly (because I didn’t expect this) like the idea of Peter potentially being involved! His character development was striking, and it was good to see his interest in being involved in the future. Nicely done indeed. :)

You aren’t planning a DVD Extra, are you? ;)
Zerousy chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Is that the end?
Gandalf007 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Thank you! I love your writing. After reading I am always ready for a re-run of 10th Doctor:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
wait... am I missing something? when on earth (or in space) did Donna go back to Chishick(bad spelling is bad) I read through the previous chapter and I cant find any mention of it... dont get me wrong I love the story but this kinda threw me off a bit
Zerousy chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Oh wow, so Donna loved Peter more than the Doctor. How unexpected.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Aww, Andy's too cute. :)

Mrs. Wife and Dr. Husband - I do adore that. I love the banter, you always go above and beyond with the banter. No matter what it's about, every little bit is so spot on and true to character, nobody writes it like you do.

Is it cruel for me to have had a smile on my face as I read the last line? She deserves it, right? I mean, I wanted to smash a pan over her head myself! Immature and disrespectful right up to the end, shame on her.

And good for Jackie, I'm glad you had her act in such a friendly way, not that she wasn't friendly on the show or anything, I guess I just figure that if the tart won't be civil, Jackie has to step up to the plate, and she did a good job, especially with her words for Andy and the hug good-bye for the Doctor. Nicely done. :)
Zerousy chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Love it! Is Peter ever going to find out Donna is pregnant? Just curious.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I love the way you brought Tentoo in! And I deliciously love his comments about you know who. ;)

And the last bit of conversation between Jackie and Donna (and Andy) was so interesting and tense, especially towards the very end. I've always loved the way you write mother and son interaction; the little details and the subtle actions between them (Donna and Andy) are really great, and I always appreciate them. I'm not even a mum, but I love to see how she treats him, and vice versa - must be you drawing from real life that makes it so authentic. :)

Naturally then, I certainly hope it all ends well for Donna and Andy! Marvelous update.
Zerousy chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Oh boy that was good. I love how evassive Donna was with answering Jackie
jelliclesoul635 chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
So here's what happened, I saw this story pop up, went right to the fifth chapter because come on, let's face it, there isn't anything you've written that I haven't read and adored, but I completely forgot what took place in chapters 1 through 4! I had to go back and embark on a wonderful little journey of re-discovery, and now that I'm here, at the end of the fifth chapter, I just thought you should know how much I enjoy this! I hope more gets added soon, don't let your train lose steam, keep going! This is magnificent, and I desperately want to read more. Sylvia's iciness, Donna's comments towards the know-it-all tart, definitely my favorite bits of this chapter in particular, and of course the Doctor and Donna waking up together. Fantastic ;)
Zerousy chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Just read all five chapters in one go and want more! This is great!
gandalf007 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Hello, I love your writing and your stories. Ive read all of them! Any chance youre going to continue this one? Thank you!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Oh! This one isn't finished, right? I've been enjoying it a lot. The Doctor and Donna calling each other those cute nicknames and everything. It's so sweet! Will you be continuing it? *hopeful look*
boredoclover chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I bloody love you! Please continue this story! I love it!
KatheeHDS chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
hi dearest!

It's been long since I last read/reviewed you, I think that might be cos I haven't got you as Author Alert (Though you're on Favorites, I think!) And I started catching up with all the work you've done while I was idle studying and trying to pass some awful exams

Well, on to the review!

This last two days I've read much of the things you've written lately, and, although they were all very interesting and well written, I couldn't review (mainly cos I was via my phone and it's annoying to review from there) And now I found this, and I really want you to continue it because I'm oh so Intrigued about how everything will come down to Peter in the end!

It's the first time I read something about Peter Vincent in any story, and I'd much love to READ MORE!

So please, dear you, keep writing so that I can keep reading your delightful stories!

I may (or may not, as I'm about to enter end of term exams) review every other fic I've read from you lately, But if I don't, Remember that's because I'm otherwise engaged with my daily routine!

I'd love to read more from you, so feel free to post more chapters anytime soon!

Hugs&Love