Reviews for The Peterless Plan
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Oh! This one isn't finished, right? I've been enjoying it a lot. The Doctor and Donna calling each other those cute nicknames and everything. It's so sweet! Will you be continuing it? *hopeful look*
boredoclover chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I bloody love you! Please continue this story! I love it!
KatheeHDS chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
hi dearest!

It's been long since I last read/reviewed you, I think that might be cos I haven't got you as Author Alert (Though you're on Favorites, I think!) And I started catching up with all the work you've done while I was idle studying and trying to pass some awful exams

Well, on to the review!

This last two days I've read much of the things you've written lately, and, although they were all very interesting and well written, I couldn't review (mainly cos I was via my phone and it's annoying to review from there) And now I found this, and I really want you to continue it because I'm oh so Intrigued about how everything will come down to Peter in the end!

It's the first time I read something about Peter Vincent in any story, and I'd much love to READ MORE!

So please, dear you, keep writing so that I can keep reading your delightful stories!

I may (or may not, as I'm about to enter end of term exams) review every other fic I've read from you lately, But if I don't, Remember that's because I'm otherwise engaged with my daily routine!

I'd love to read more from you, so feel free to post more chapters anytime soon!

perpetuallyboredDW chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I was that was awesome! can't wait for more!
tkelparis chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Well, well, well... They're moving well away from "just mates" now! He's definitely emotionally adopted the child as his own. I really hope for the best for them... although I wonder what would happen if Peter ever finds out...

Still, love it! And I liked Donna blaming it all on her hormones. *smirks*
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
oh you have to write more! I'm loving this!
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
okay so I have not actually read this yet but I will and I will post another comment/review however I just want to say that upon reading the summery and saw Donna and "peter vincent" I actually fell off my office chair laughing.