Reviews for Of Slaves and Sorrow
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 3/12
Honestly, your style is still astounding me. This is the strangest angst I’ve ever read. It’s like the Princess Bride Dante’s Inferno. It’s brilliant
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 3/12
The style of this chapter is glorious
Rosycat chapter 4 . 2/4
Ugh. I hope this guy dies soon. Amd painfully. Go Arthur.
Rosycat chapter 3 . 2/4
... no way is Merlin dead. I'm guessing this is magic of some kind to make Arthur sad. Hmm.
Rosycat chapter 2 . 2/4
Wonderful. So now they know he has magic. And poor Hunith... I hope she's okay.
Rosycat chapter 1 . 2/4
LOL. I finally get into Merlin and end up finding you again... great work as always! I'm interested.
ShamiksXa chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
This was an amazing story. I have seen much, much worsemaybe about 30. Don't even doubt yourselfeven if its very whumpy, its still a good whump... yeah, I'm not a good comforter.
yummypie193 chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
My heart... Oh, my poor, poor heart. Why do I keep doing this to myself? This story was quite the emotional rollercoaster...
I really, really like your writing style (which was like 95% of the reason why I stayed through the warnings in the beginning lol). Now, I shall proceed to go and read all of your other stories. Thanks for writing! :D

(I'm pretty sure that didn't really make sense. You'll have to forgive me for that. I'd state an excuse here, but my brain has decided to take a vacation since my heart was having an emotional overload and not listening anyways. Just pretend like I have a good excuse. xD)
yummypie193 chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Excellent chapter title. Also, I love the quotes at the ends of the chapters. This one is one of my favorites... Brom is amazing :D
yummypie193 chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Goddammit. Of course, it has to get worse before it gets better. *crosses fingers*
yummypie193 chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
I have actually seen a story that was (in my opinion) much worse. It was a horrifying Harry Potter AU set before the first book, in which he turns into a psychopath and tortures his aunt, uncle, and cousin to death with the aid of the newly discovered magic. So this one is horrible, but not as bad as that one.

I just felt obliged to tell you that, though this story was posted a long time ago. :P
yummypie193 chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
(slightly more coherent review this time...)
I knew it. I was actually thinking that maybe he had spelled another guy to look like Merlin, or something like that, but I (how do I italicize this:) *goddamn knew it.*
...Anyways, enough gloating.
I thought it was a bit OOC for Merlin to snicker at Arthur freaking out over his "death." I mean, sure, he may have needed a laugh, but I don't think he'd have gotten it from breaking his closest friends' hearts by making them watch him die. Just my opinion. I did like the rest of the chapter, though. You actually portrayed Merlin as having brains! I approve, this doesn't happen enough. Though that is tested a little with that ending... XD
Okay, my rant is over. Time to continue on with the story...
yummypie193 chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT GODDAMN BUT HOLY SHIT WHY

(what have you done to me I don't normally swear this much but FUCKING HELL)
yummypie193 chapter 6 . 4/18/2017
Where's Merlin? Where is he?
yummypie193 chapter 5 . 4/18/2017