Reviews for Of Slaves and Sorrow
Rosycat chapter 4 . 2/4
Ugh. I hope this guy dies soon. Amd painfully. Go Arthur.
Rosycat chapter 3 . 2/4
... no way is Merlin dead. I'm guessing this is magic of some kind to make Arthur sad. Hmm.
Rosycat chapter 2 . 2/4
Wonderful. So now they know he has magic. And poor Hunith... I hope she's okay.
Rosycat chapter 1 . 2/4
LOL. I finally get into Merlin and end up finding you again... great work as always! I'm interested.
ShamiksXa chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
This was an amazing story. I have seen much, much worsemaybe about 30. Don't even doubt yourselfeven if its very whumpy, its still a good whump... yeah, I'm not a good comforter.
yummypie193 chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
My heart... Oh, my poor, poor heart. Why do I keep doing this to myself? This story was quite the emotional rollercoaster...
I really, really like your writing style (which was like 95% of the reason why I stayed through the warnings in the beginning lol). Now, I shall proceed to go and read all of your other stories. Thanks for writing! :D

(I'm pretty sure that didn't really make sense. You'll have to forgive me for that. I'd state an excuse here, but my brain has decided to take a vacation since my heart was having an emotional overload and not listening anyways. Just pretend like I have a good excuse. xD)
yummypie193 chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Excellent chapter title. Also, I love the quotes at the ends of the chapters. This one is one of my favorites... Brom is amazing :D
yummypie193 chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Goddammit. Of course, it has to get worse before it gets better. *crosses fingers*
yummypie193 chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
I have actually seen a story that was (in my opinion) much worse. It was a horrifying Harry Potter AU set before the first book, in which he turns into a psychopath and tortures his aunt, uncle, and cousin to death with the aid of the newly discovered magic. So this one is horrible, but not as bad as that one.

I just felt obliged to tell you that, though this story was posted a long time ago. :P
yummypie193 chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
(slightly more coherent review this time...)
I knew it. I was actually thinking that maybe he had spelled another guy to look like Merlin, or something like that, but I (how do I italicize this:) *goddamn knew it.*
...Anyways, enough gloating.
I thought it was a bit OOC for Merlin to snicker at Arthur freaking out over his "death." I mean, sure, he may have needed a laugh, but I don't think he'd have gotten it from breaking his closest friends' hearts by making them watch him die. Just my opinion. I did like the rest of the chapter, though. You actually portrayed Merlin as having brains! I approve, this doesn't happen enough. Though that is tested a little with that ending... XD
Okay, my rant is over. Time to continue on with the story...
yummypie193 chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT GODDAMN BUT HOLY SHIT WHY

(what have you done to me I don't normally swear this much but FUCKING HELL)
yummypie193 chapter 6 . 4/18/2017
Where's Merlin? Where is he?
yummypie193 chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
SHIT
yummypie193 chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Shit.
skydoe16 chapter 15 . 1/30/2017
This is the second time I've read this and it was just as good as the first time. You are an amazing author, everything you write is so thorough and detailed. This story had great humor and I loved the torture... Um... I mean... What?... But seriously great job! .