Reviews for Sweet Silesia
Peridot Tears chapter 21 . 3/22
You updated, you updated!

Just saying, it's great that you're making Roderich so God-damned complex. Ivan, though. Ivan, bby.

Welp. War coming. Definitely have me on the edge now.

Soldier!Gil development is weirdly out of left field and is totally welcome 8D

PT
grimwoode chapter 4 . 3/5
Though the story is interesting at its core, you should give yourself some time to edit a little. Just a few days should be good, if only to fix any typos you might miss when you reread through it quickly. I just finished the 4th chapter, and there hasn't been one yet where there weren't noticeable typos (like saying "your" instead of "you're", or "of you can" instead of "if you can"). It's not much, but it does slow down the reading a little...
But otherwise, I like your writing, and I hope you'll get around to finishing this piece. It's a good piece, and deserves to be completed.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 21 . 2/26
frikkin fracking fudging...buttholes. Every last one a them.

I've forgotten how much i loved this storty... Hopy poop.
Really happy this isn't a dead fic. Nice to see an update again!
Tybs23 chapter 21 . 1/23
Never thought I'd see this pop up on my email; an update. How surprising. Anyway, excellent chapter, truthfully not exactly exciting in the sense of plot, but we're getting there do no biggy. Absolutely love the flashbacks though. Update soon fore I'll be waiting.
legend254254 chapter 21 . 1/23
Three words: I HATE YOU! (That just means I have a lot of feels and you are making me cry, therefore you have done well and I will try to ignore the grammar mistakes)
Chanify chapter 21 . 1/23
when I saw that you updated I was like "whaaaaaat?" I really didn't expect you to update again,but I'm so happy you did!
the-red-path chapter 21 . 1/22
Yay! Finally an update. I kind of hope that Gilbert goes to see Elizaveta one more time before he goes off to war and maybe make her rethink her life with Roderich.
LadyV chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
2013 and about to be 2014. Hopefully this wasnt forgotten? Recently got into Hetalia and I'm enjoying what you've written so far.. you left a very forboding cliffhanger... I enjoyed the character development.. the trials of the trio. Thanks for sharing this!
Captain and Hero chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I had a feeling the baby would die... Roderich what are you thinking? anyways, cant' wait for the next chapter! :D
Slip of Red chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
If Ivan's involved that's not good. I hope Gilbert will be alright
Black Rookie chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
LOVE IT!
Chanify chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
I died. I died so many times during this story. I read all 19 chapters just now and let me tell you: I've never read a fanfic before that gave me this many feels. I wanted to smash my laptop when I read that Eliza is pregnant with Roddies child or when Gilbert was shot back in chapter 9.
Please update this story. I'm addicted to it *-*
Vitamins chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
I have fallen in love. Good bye. My heart is dying. If Ellie and Gilbert don't get together. I will cry. ;-;
Peridot Tears chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Hey, I've been reading this for a while. Finally caught up.

You know, reading this makes me realize something about AUs - it's like we're writing our own novels, hey, but with characters and a a source to pull from. It's very hard, I've realized, to develop one's own world naturally.

That cocky montage. Yesh, enjoy it.

That awkward moment when they found out that the marriage is actually illegal.

That even more awkward moment when she just had to crack RIGHT. THEN.

You know what? I actually really like the idea of Canada as the lawyer. We all know he has balls, so it's good to see it presented this way. Rather heartening, too, how France managed to see that, and thus took him under his wing.

So...is it Hilga or Helga o.o Earlier in the story, I kept on seeing "Hilga," but all of a sudden the e popped up...

You know, at this point, I look back at your summary and wonder - who, now, is the jealous ex-lover, and who is the young girl? Because there are two candidates for each; they shift as the story progresses. (Lol, like Moon Embracing The Sun, amirite -shot-)

Yeah. I seriously believe Prussia covers up what is in reality an actual caring - even sweet, mayhaps? - personality.

In any case...ah, um...there's a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes just sort of peppering the story. It doesn't really disrupt the flow, though. The story itself is good. Lots of development. A plot device thrown in every so often. It stays interesting.

I'm definitely looking forward to updates.

PT