Reviews for unsphere the stars
dis0rderly chapter 57 . 10/21
I started this a long time ago and wished it would be complete. So, so glad to have been able to read it again. What a fantastic work!
Aimless Creation chapter 57 . 10/17
I am extremely impressed by this story. I binged the shit out of it, and lost many a nights sleep because of it.

I both loved and hated the futility of Hermione’s early romance with Tom. Knowing what could be, but what was also impossible was both irritating and depressing.

I greatly enjoyed the way you presented the greater magics, and the way you described the need for sacrifice. I loved the way you described it as “all magic takes something from you”. It is so simple and somehow also makes the story you told so much more complex.

I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
nap2606 chapter 57 . 10/16
What an epic story! I couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for sharing and writing!
Vicforte chapter 57 . 10/13
This was one of best stories I’ve read. The magic throughout is breathtaking and refreshing. Thank you for this
karamielle chapter 57 . 10/12
This has to be one of the most beautiful story I have ever read.
I can’t find words to describe how much I love it and any words being said won’t do justice. Everything was so fluid and well fleshed. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and for all of the time that you’ve spent in completing it.
BlackRose207 chapter 57 . 10/7
One of the most awesome stories Ive ever read. I love it. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful tomione fanfic.
Ail.Ale chapter 57 . 10/5
I usually binge tics in a day and I read this over a week and I’m glad I did. I can’t believe it’s over. You wove an impressively original story and I’m so happy to have the chance to read it. Thank you for all the time and thought you put in this. I already know I will be back to reread it in the not too distant future.
H chapter 57 . 10/5
This is one of the best stories I have read. The characters, the pairing, the angst, the inevitability of the impending doom, the mystery, the ideals and dreams coming to fruition, and then there’s your wonderful language skills and writing style. Just loved it all. I found this story only after it was completed and wanted to finish reading before commenting, but now I feel like I am not doing justice by just leaving one overarching comment. I’m sure I’ll read this again in the near future and my resolve is to leave more specific comments then. Thank you for this brilliant effort and I hope continue writing such amazing Hermione stories.
epictetustheowl chapter 42 . 10/4
- Interesting handling of all the social movements that are happening in the Wizarding World at the time
- Tom seeing the newspaper article about the atomic bomb being a catalyst moment that makes him fear Muggles makes so! much! sense! And the timing lines up.
- A nitpick re: writing Hermione's POV, she seems to focus more on people's physical appearance and on keeping up with social customs than feels truly Hermione, although the story also does justice to the side of her that hones in on political ideas and schemes to change the world.
- It also seems as though a lot of things are gifted / come easily to her in this story, e.g. would have liked to see her struggle and sacrifice and break more rules to obtain the apples. Though I expect there will be more struggle after the rift between her and Tom happens.
Luvtalism chapter 31 . 10/3
Well done I like the details you’re giving to this chapter so meticulous
MadEyeM00dy chapter 25 . 10/3
I’m so obsessed with this chapter, Tom had me feeling all the feels! I’m so sad Hermione can’t change time, I need a Tom redemption arc so he doesn’t die! I love him as a little softie with Hermione. This is just so good. Wow.
The Very Irish Erin chapter 57 . 9/30
I’m just so amazed by your storyline. It’s so complete and organic and original I can’t help but love every word! Your attention to detail and research really paid off to creat such a masterpiece. Thank you for this!
woofwolf chapter 29 . 9/30
OKAY BUT DID ABRAXAS AND TOM DANCE WITH EACH OTHER?
woofwolf chapter 20 . 9/29
Tom rolled high for intelligence and then a nat1 on wisdom
annedasilva chapter 57 . 9/29
This was the absolute best story I’ve read about Hermione and Tom. And I’ve been reading them for 15 years. Thank you for dedicating so much time of your life to this, and I hope to read more of your stories in the future!
4,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »