Reviews for unsphere the stars
good story
Thank you for expanding my knowledge, I did not know that about the white feather.
TheWiseNut chapter 22 . 10/25
This is such a splendid and different story,.. I mean waaaayyyy different. Great work. I am spellbound.
Klenk Eniko chapter 58 . 10/15
i regularly return if i need to read about a strong Hermione.
RowenaC chapter 54 . 10/10
It’s such a wonder! I am more fascinated by your brain that you were able to think about such wonders and write them up
RowenaC chapter 47 . 10/10
Omg this was amazing!
Joey8 chapter 1 . 9/28
This is -hands down- probably the best fanfiction I have ever read.

The story arc is genius, the descriptions are masterful, and to pull off a whole new story with a happy ending around the devastating story that is Tom Riddle‘s in the original plot is perfection.

You are a legend! Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of your imagination with us readers.
So I actually read the last few chapters. I have to say, despite the fact that the first several chapters had Hermoine being unacceptably childish, I really liked the ending part.
Yeah, I can't read a story about a Hermione this fucking shitty and childish.
Jesus Christ. How is a 20 year old so fucking childish?
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 58 . 9/2
This was a great story, so much texture! It was a joy to read, thank you!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 58 . 7/18
I just found this story, and have obsessed over it for a week. This might be a favorite Hermione ever- and I've been reading Tomione for at least a decade lol. The story was absolutely brilliant! I really like how you acknowledge the faults of your characters, such as Hermione and Dumbledore, but still make them extremely likable. I also adored all of the characters you introduced us to. All the people she interested with in the past were well thought out and 3 dimensional. It was a brilliant story from start to finish. Even though it was so long, I feel like I could have read another hundred thousand words and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and Talent with us.
rgay3568 chapter 58 . 7/18
This entire story was absolutely fantastic. The plot was original and well-considered, and I loved everything about it! Brava!
Narcisa7 chapter 23 . 6/21
i’d absolutely love to see tom spend his birthday with the dearbons
Narcisa7 chapter 18 . 5/23
i’m pretty sure from now on i’ll take the story Olivander told her as canon. preeeetty sure.
4,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »