Reviews for unsphere the stars
inlovewithdramionegranger chapter 44 . 7h
I’ve been reading unsphere the stars and woooowwww! I’ve finished all 44 chapters in two days and it was amazing - even if it did break my heart a tad! Your portrayal or hermione is amazing and I love this even if they may not actually end up together.

I wasn’t just wonderinf if you’ve finished this story (As it does seem like a good place to end it if you were) or if you were going to continue it, as was implied by the writers note at the bottom.

Either way it’s amazing. Thank you for writing it. I would have reviewed every chapter but I just wanted to keep reading
Mara's List chapter 44 . 7/20
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! You're SUCH a great author. I need more ;) IF at all possible ;)
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 44 . 7/20
I can’t wait for mother update! Please continue this fantastic story. I’m eager to see what Hermione’s done in the years since we’ve last seen her.
Inconclusive chapter 24 . 7/14
Just rereading your wonderful story and am mystified by the description of them taking a taxi 'down' to Tottenham. Do you mean Tottenham Court Road? Or Tottenham the place in north London? Or are you referring to an area that was called Tottenham in central London during the Second World War? Interested to know!
I don't often review fics, and certainly not every chapter. But my god it would be a crime not to leave at least one for this fic. It's difficult to put into words just how deeply this fic resonated within me... I devoured it and I can't get enough of it. Hands down the most brilliant and Insightful tomione iv'e ever had the pleasure to read. What talent you have. This is simply masterful and intricate, well researched and honestly.. far better than the books could ever hope to be. I know you've been working at this for over six years... my my if that isn't testament to your dedication... but if you do have the chance to update soon.. we'd very much appreciate it! Please don't ever stop writing because you have such a gift. Just thank you. For this. Thank you.
Omg that was such an amazing description of the passage of time!
Books Coffee chapter 44 . 7/8
I’ve read up to the most current one and yes, I’m very glad it didn’t go down that certain path.
Books Coffee chapter 36 . 7/8
How fitting that the location was a Library! Lol
Books Coffee chapter 35 . 7/8
Oh wow. It does seem she’s crossing lines and you have to wonder what will happen next.
Books Coffee chapter 34 . 7/8
That cliffhanger! Thank god im reading this when the next chapter is a click away haha
Books Coffee chapter 33 . 7/8
That end... you can start to see the charismatic boy who will become Voldemort.
Books Coffee chapter 32 . 7/8
Finally! Lol and the ending to this chapter also gave me chills. I sometimes wonder what Tom could have been like if only. I often wonder that for many, Snape included.
Books Coffee chapter 31 . 7/8
Love that ending! Haha
Books Coffee chapter 30 . 7/8
I’m wondering what Tom is doing now... I feel slightly scared lol
Books Coffee chapter 29 . 7/8
I suppose it depends your view on Snape but reading this fanfic keeps making me think of the parallels. I’ve always thought if Snape had been described as handsome people would have hated him less. I also loved this chapter. I feel for Marcus but yes, now the way is clear. Part of me thinks if only her love could change Tom.
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »