Reviews for unsphere the stars
siredwizards chapter 41 . 10h
looking forward to the next update! brilliant writing as always
rEN chapter 41 . 1/18
Kudos, Unsphere is brilliant! I look forward to the next post.
Cassioppeia chapter 41 . 1/18
Wonderful update, I've so much love for UTS, I can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing the story with us ;)
Tongue Tied Baby chapter 41 . 1/18
Superb story, I can hardly say how much I love it... Thank you for sharing it!
ladynightangel18 chapter 41 . 1/18
I cannot fully express how absolutely fabulous this story is. It's total and utter brilliance, is what it is. Other than plot and content, I also extra enjoy a story with good grammar and sentence structure and you have all of those in abundance and then some.

I simply adore Tom, even while knowing all that he is presently and all that he will become. He is just (almost) the perfect partner in crime and life.

I also simply adore Hermione. I love that although she is wickedly clever and so very powerful she still has moments in which she is doubtful of wether she can choose duty over desire when the time comes. She still has moments of vulnerability even though she's on the straight path to becoming the best version of herself and I love the reality of that.

I don't blame her a bit for any mistakes she makes while in Tom's presence. It would be so very easy to look at Tom's gorgeous face and see only the potential which he has and completely trust it instead of the dark that he is letting overtake him.

Their relationship is so balanced but I always get the sense that Tom lets her be his equal and does seek to control her because he sees the potential and power she has and he is desperate for someone to stand beside him and not just behind or below him.

I've read a bit about alchemical marriages and I became really contemplative when you mentioned that so I can't wait to see how Cerdic and Hermione will go about ensuring their forever youthfulness. It is sure to be enlightening.

I can barely just wait for the next chapter. My mind's on overdrive for what to expect.

Thank you!
BeyondSleepy chapter 41 . 1/17
Here’s a review as requested, to let you know l’m reading. My sister recommended this fic three days ago and I haven’t been able to pace myself (I really should have been reviewing for my exam next week rather than binge-reading fanfiction). Anyway, this is one of the very best fics I’ve read, and I’m not sure I haven’t read a thousand (not counting one-shots) just this last decade.

I probably won’t write another review, but keep writing and I’ll keep reading.
Iron Sea chapter 41 . 1/17
I loooooove it! Thank you for the update :)

This is by far my favorite Tomione, you rule!
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING. THIS STORY IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND MORE
newmommyak chapter 41 . 1/17
Internal freakout when he found the apples!
NotForRealThough chapter 41 . 1/17
Please don’t stop writing this fic. I read all of it in a couple of days and imagine that waiting years is going to be a struggle haha.

It usually annoys me when a lot of other non canon Magic is included, but the way that you tie everything to understanding Tom makes it okay for me.

Well done!
frak-all chapter 41 . 1/17
SIX YEARS! wow, girl, that’s incredible. and man oh man, look how it’s grown.

this chapter is such a marvelous representation of that. the interactions, the machinations. duplicity, alchemy, plot and travel. not to mention your WRITING.

“to gain forever,” she said, “perhaps you must give up forever.”

the detail you’re putting into everything is, as always, a delight. the realities of a post ww2 eastern europe, and i can’t even go on anymore because THAT ENDING.

such a great decision to end the chapter on the apple, tbbh. idk why, but i was honestly expecting hermione to get away with it and was super shook when we got to the “hermione. what are these?”

like, yes! that tension is palpable. perfect place to end the chapter. i am sweating for her, and it also caused me to laugh out loud with both the “‘a snack?’ / ‘don’t be so fucking facetious.’ & ‘you are a devious bitch sometimes though, hermione.’”

i am drowning in work but this is a story i'm always so happy to come back to.

xoxo you're the best
ann chapter 41 . 1/16
new chapter?! what a fantastic birthday present! love the story.
Ciule chapter 41 . 1/16
This is my favorite Tomione fanfic. Your writing style is beautiful. Here’s to the next, six years of this fic!
Three-Seven-13 chapter 1 . 1/16
thanks for the update! I enjoyed reading this chapter. oh no Tom found the apples!
Virgisces chapter 41 . 1/16
I love Tomione,and thereby,LIKE every author who writes about this pairing, and you write beautifully, so i LOVe you!
2,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »