Reviews for unsphere the stars
rosejpotter chapter 46 . 10/15
I agree with the reviewer, thus story makes me go all Harry 'i love magic'! Youve given me what i am always searching for and only fpund once in the night circus, magical wonder! As alwayd, wish it was longer but loved it & am excited for her potion with the blood from the heir of slythetin ...
Pip chapter 46 . 10/12
I’ve just stayed up more than 24 hours to read this. As you have said in this work, all magic relies on sacrifice, and the magic you’ve created in this story has definitely been worth it. This is the best fan based work I’ve ever read and as someone is is passionate about writing, it is truly inspiring your dedication to make this fit so well into the canon storyline. I admire you’re writing ability greatly
Amazing! I can’t believe I only just discovered this story but I’ve binged it for the past three days and am now devastated I have to wait for more! I honestly haven’t read anything as addicting in a really long time so thank you. The way the story delves more into various forms of magic, traditions, wizarding culture, etc is just incredible! Also, I would never have guessed I could be turned into a Tomione fan but wow I’m converted...
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 46 . 10/10
Story's so good! Can't wait for the next update!
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 46 . 10/10
This is the best tomione fic I've ever read! I followed your Pinterest account btw. It was very helpful to know what all the characters looked like XD Can't wait for an update!
MaeBees chapter 46 . 10/8
This is my favorite epic fanfic, and every chapter just confirms that that's true.
The Happiest chapter 46 . 10/8
I love this story so so much! Thank you for the update, and mayor Kudos :)
blue-duchess chapter 46 . 10/7
I'm almost mad at how good this chapter was, I was completely swept up in it. I don't have words I wish I could give better feedback but mostly when I read this story I just don't know what to say so... I love this fic and this chapter was fucking ace
blue-duchess chapter 45 . 10/7
This chapter felt so professional. The way you wrote about Russia was really vivid, especially how you portrayed the magical community there, I really bought it! The mention of Lord Voldemort made my heart stop and I can't imagine how Hermione would have had to keep her cool. And they made the stone! I'm so happy for them both.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 46 . 10/6
I loved this chapter. It was bittersweet I hope you update soon!
rilkelee chapter 46 . 10/6
I continue to love this story so much. Seeing them reunited was very interesting. I love how they still dance around each other and joke in their way even though years have passed. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues. Thank you.
blue-duchess chapter 44 . 10/6
This fucked me up good. Left me really unsettled for a bit after that situation with Tom and Hermione, had to stop reading for a bit. Loved seeing my boy Harry, really loved that brewing tension between him and Hermione. This was one of my favourites for sure, hit me hard.
quillstrike chapter 46 . 10/6
hi wow you are AMAZINGLY talented! the dialogue, the actions, the conflict...it's all so natural and real and, wow, I love this story and you! Thank you for writing it :')
I have a question. Since Voldemort knows Hermione has a philosopher’s stone, why didn’t he try to steal that one while he possessed Quirrell?
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 46 . 10/5
Oh my gosh, this is the best tomione fic I've ever read. Seriously, I'm crying right now.
2,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »