Reviews for The Powerful Play Goes On: Part II
I am so glad that you updated this. Yaaaaaaaaaay! There's going to be a part three? That's great. This series is amazing, totally some of my favorite fanfics ever. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job.
Light on the Horizon chapter 12 . 6/27
Great to see another chapter. I enjoyed the date and the Izzy drama! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
I really love this story and hope you finish it. Especially now that you're nearing the climax! I can hardly wait to find out what happens!
BlueEyesBlueSky chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
This is so good! Please update!
PurplePoetry chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Henry and Catherine are so sweet together! I hope you keep going!
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Great chapter! Your portrayal of the modern General Tilney is spot-on. I would have liked Harry to have started off a little more light-hearted about the crime dramas (a la the book), and thus be less of an 'insufferable ass', but you've made it work really well :)
V chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
i'm so glad you're still going! I thought this fic had died and so seeing a notification for it in my email totally made my day. Thanks for continuing :-)
Janeite chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
This is awesome! I started freaking out when I saw that there was an update! This is such an amazing story and you've painted this scene so seamlessly. Please continue this!
Janeite chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
AAAAAAH! I freaked out when I saw that there was an update! It was perfect! (and amazing, and emotional, and kinda sad, and did I already mention that it was perfect?)
Dogwood12 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's so amazing, with the adaptation of the plot, and the blend of the stories, and the total lovableness and reality in the characters. Hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is awesome! It's my second time reading this, and I love how effortlessly you blend everything together. Please x 100000000000 finish this!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Please continue! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Please, please, please finish this! This is totally the best modern Jane Austen fic I've read yet, and Northanger really does deserve more attention. You've brought it to justice!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Great chapter! I am really impressed at how you've combined the two books, and Northanger Abbey's my favourite Austen so I'm really enjoying this. Wonderful writing :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
This is great. I love the way you write all your characters, especially Cate :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »