Reviews for The Powerful Play Goes On: Part II
Light on the Horizon chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
This is great. I love the way you write all your characters, especially Cate :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Lovely chapter. Keep it coming.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Interesting :)
cilepe chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
And Gil Grissom. Combined. Boom. Bahahahahahahah. Combining my two favorite CSI characters in one sentence. You're my hero. :D
janashe chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
will you be back to finish this? will you reveal what is in the west wing?
cilepe chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Why is it never 'don't go into the east wing' I wonder? Please update!
cilepe chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
What, you don't like the dramatic...pulling on of sunglasses? ;)
cilepe chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Warrick! No! Ok, moving on. Robert Ferrars and John Thorpe combined into one creeping slimy scumbag? I shudder. Though I suppose it would leave one less such being in the world...
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Brilliant story so far. I'm amazed at how well you've got the two storylines to cross over.
Janite1 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Also, the title of these stories comes from one of my favourite poems EVER by Walt Whitman. And all your Shakespeare references give me a thrill. I absolutely devoured your writing.
Janeite chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I am so, so pleased that this exists. I normally dislike modern adaptations, but I think you've done a great job, especially when it comes to modernising the relationship between Henry and Catherine. The bit in this chapter about his mom becoming a Christian vs. his dad's formality was my favourite part. You've done well at capturing Henry's ability to be a vicar without being too uptight. I love it and can't wait for more! :)
Healed535 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Oh goodness! A little Beauty and the Brast there at the end. I can't even imagine what her imagination is going to cook up.

Pretty sure I giggled the whole time she was leaving her parents. I am sure my poor husband didn't appreciate that. I feel like it has to be harder to make someone laugh than cry. So kudos. You are fantastic.
Healed535 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness! Lol. Poor deluded Robbie! Oh and I loved this:
He totally looked like a killer. Not that I wanted to judge him. Exactly.

Haha! What a riot. You make seem crazy. I have probably awakened everyone in my house laughing at this story. Love love love!
Healed535 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Hmm... Just assumed in my last review that you are English/British. If you are not, then just ignore that.

I am sort of speechless. Engaged?! What in the world? Poor Cate. I can't imagine having to be kind of quasi related to Robbie. Haha! Did she really not realize that she sort of gave him hope regarding a future with her?!

I love the Morland parents. They are fantastic. Can I adopt them as my own? Hmm... Can you even adopt parents? Lol. I like them!

I hope Fifi goes away soon. Honestly, I just can't stand her. Love the flirting with Harry!
Healed535 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I like Harry. Harry and Brandon are pretty much my favorites. Glad stupid-head Marc is out of the way. How old is he? I am not sure how things work over there, but over here across the pond, he could go to jail for sleeping with a sixteen year old. Slimy. And if that is the law, Brandon should totally get him sent to jail. Just sayin'.