Reviews for The Powerful Play Goes On: Part II
Kss chapter 14 . 6/13
Just found this story and read the first two parts in one week. I laughed so much in all the right parts. Too many priceless moments of comedy. I loved it and look forward to the one you're currently writing.
vainharriet chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
Just devoured this, and absolutely loved it. Am I getting overexcited/reading too much into the possibility of a Persuasion crossover too?! An older sister called Sophie, a bitter but ultimately gentlemanly Frederick, a vicar brother...
LJ chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
"...Write some cathartically depressing Snape-Lily fanfiction."

I have read this several times, and this is still one of the best lines ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
I am so glad that you updated this. Yaaaaaaaaaay! There's going to be a part three? That's great. This series is amazing, totally some of my favorite fanfics ever. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job.
Light on the Horizon chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
Great to see another chapter. I enjoyed the date and the Izzy drama! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
I really love this story and hope you finish it. Especially now that you're nearing the climax! I can hardly wait to find out what happens!
BlueEyesBlueSky chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
This is so good! Please update!
PurplePoetry chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Henry and Catherine are so sweet together! I hope you keep going!
Light on the Horizon chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Great chapter! Your portrayal of the modern General Tilney is spot-on. I would have liked Harry to have started off a little more light-hearted about the crime dramas (a la the book), and thus be less of an 'insufferable ass', but you've made it work really well :)
V chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
i'm so glad you're still going! I thought this fic had died and so seeing a notification for it in my email totally made my day. Thanks for continuing :-)
Janeite chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
This is awesome! I started freaking out when I saw that there was an update! This is such an amazing story and you've painted this scene so seamlessly. Please continue this!
Janeite chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
AAAAAAH! I freaked out when I saw that there was an update! It was perfect! (and amazing, and emotional, and kinda sad, and did I already mention that it was perfect?)
Dogwood12 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's so amazing, with the adaptation of the plot, and the blend of the stories, and the total lovableness and reality in the characters. Hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is awesome! It's my second time reading this, and I love how effortlessly you blend everything together. Please x 100000000000 finish this!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Please continue! This is amazing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »