Reviews for The Kingdom
radiactive chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
most wonderful, i do hope to see more of the muggles actually being able to fight back against the wizards
dfcole chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Awesome story! I predict that the Dearh Eaters will start attacking and the muggles will get involved and when Harey finishes with Merlin he will return home to a new and worse war. Keep up the great work!
pawsrule chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Good update! Since Hermione has found out that powerful wizards/witches are being abducted I hope she devises a plan to get herself abducted in order to try and help Harry:) Look forward to more.
izzyp120 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Awsome
kazikamikaze24 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
ANNNNNDDDDDD here comes the bribe from the king himself! I am interested at what you've done so far, and I do hope for a new team member to pop in every once and a while, if only so Harry can have some form of sanity that isn't about death and fighting. Either way, I can't wait to see how this story shall end, so until next time, stay golden!
pawsrule chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Thank You for updating! Please continue when you can.
pawsrule chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Good cliffie! I don't know if I really trust Duncan and Ambrosia. I liked seeing what Hermione is doing. This is such a good story, it will be interesting to see what happens. Please update when you can.
god of all chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
prisci chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
que sucede con harry por fa continua la historia que esta muy buena siiiii
pawsrule chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Really good! Interesting about the TAMERS. I hope Harry and the red headed woman don't get into a romantic relationship. Look forward to more.
RightMeow chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Fascinating
pawsrule chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Awesome chapter! So glad we got to see what Hermione is doing. This was probably in the past chapters but is Harry dating either Hermione or Ginny before he was kidnapped? I look forward for more answers to what is going on. Thank u for updating.
Snape5 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Another great chapter. Hermione does not sound very madly in love. I really like how you've written Ginny. Very in character I thought, which made me realize just how out of character she usually is in fanfiction.
Snape5 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I think wow! A proper story about nothing we yet know. How very exciting. That is what I think.
Who is this stranger and what is he about to do to Harry. Oh, I also thought is he an animagus or was the Raven thing something different. And I thought Harry sounded well in character but older and suitably miserable after everything that's gone before.
I didn't entirely like the sudden shift to the strangers point of view when he see's 'the sleeping young man' but I didn't hate it or anything. Just noticed I was suddenly aware that the perspective had changed. I love the description of the rune marked staff and the raven, and what a cliff-hanger. Lucky for me you've already published the next chapter ;)
Snape5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Your writing style is lovely and am very excited to read the next chapter. But, I don't like that you have dragged Amelia Bones back from the dead, as all. It is your story so obviously you are very much allowed! But now I am wondering if this story is very AU. I just thought I should be honest and point that out. That is my only complaint though. Your writing style is brilliant. :)