Reviews for Life Gives You Apples
Moonshadow's Echo chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
these are really short chapters you should try something longer
Donny's Boy chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
This series was lovely. Can't wait to read more from you, especially romance, as I think you do it well.

Agree that a more mature tone for AppleDash probably makes sense as compared to RainbowPie.
Donny's Boy chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Yay, AppleDash fluff! I was worried when I first started reading the drabbles, as the earlier ones lean towards the angsty. I was all, "Oh noes! I hope they get to be happy some, too."

Hilarious bits:

"As Rainbow Dash ponders whether dynamite or drills are quieter ..." Ah, that's our Dashie. Subtle as a sledgehammer to the noggin, she is.

"But Dash is just so cute when she thinks she's smart." I love the idea that the two of them are constantly engaged in an ongoing series of mind games. Never a boring day for them, that's for sure.
Donny's Boy chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
They are so weird. I love them. Especially, I love the idea of Rainbow getting into a grudge match for AJ's hat-probably just because it's THERE, and AJ doesn't want to give it up.
Donny's Boy chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Yes, yes. Energy. I think that is what would, what does, fuel their relationship. And I think together they produce more energy than either would separately, too. And this made me crack a smile: "[I]deas and insults and quite a bit of the cutlery start whizzing through the air."
Donny's Boy chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Naughty! And this is kind of romantic (in the way that I imagine AppleDash is capable of being romantic without being OOC): "It's fun to lose ... looking up at her framed in the sunlight, victory written on her face."

It's kind of sexy, but it's also kind of sweet. I dig it.
Donny's Boy chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
LOVE. LOVE.

This is exactly how dating should work between these two-a nice blurring between friends and foils and lovers. Perfect. Especially dig Dash's cheeky "Love you too."
Donny's Boy chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Awww. Rainbow angst. *sniff*

The last line wasn't unexpected, but it was still poetic and lovely.
Donny's Boy chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I liked this line in particular: "They make up instantly, because it's boring to be apart." Totally making me a believer in AppleDash, by the way.

Maybe I never liked AppleDash just because I never read GOOD AppleDash. Hmm.
Donny's Boy chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
For what it's worth, it seemed clear to me that the situation was two friend lying in the grass on a pleasant day.

Also, awww. They're both too stubborn for their own good.
Donny's Boy chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
"There, they were broken; there, they were made."

That's lovely. I'm not sure I ever really thought about this possible dynamic to their relationship, but now that I have, it just seems to RIGHT and so true.
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Adorbs. Love the last line.

Confession: I'm not keen on AppleDash, and I don't really get it in the intuitive way that RainbowPie makes sense to me. But I think you're gonna make a believer out of me. :)
Lonewolf.007 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I have to say I love the Rainbow Dash/Apple Jack pairing. They're my favourite pairing. Please write a longer piece on these two! I loved your drabbles :)
Nny11 chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Ok, I have to say this was adorable!
Nny11 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I always like exploritory drabbles, so it's really nice to see some with these two!