Reviews for The Idolmaster 3 ish
Your STALKER chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
When Akira was talking to Azusa about the person he cared about the most and then she found out it was just a brother and she yelled (in her mind) "OH THANK U GOD!" made me lol. And I like that silver haired dude...I have a feeling he's gay for Touma...well k byezzz

...oh and AWESOME story btw
Shiro No Kishidan chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Hmmm...This chapter was as completely different from what you usually do (At least in comparison to the last few chapters). There was no over the top humor, Touma suffering in borderline Yaoi situations, and the boys trying to get used to each other but instead there was some solid plotline development. I enjoy both styles and hope to see more in the future. I really liked that scene at the end.
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Hey! Its good to have you back! You know, a spit take wouldve been a great touch (and it would be hilarious teehee!) Anyway, good chapter! See you next update!
reviewer4 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH! YOUR ALIVE! thank you so much for updating!

i did notice some spelling mistakes...BUT WHO CARES? Good chapter! Update asap please! X'o eee im so happy!
reviewer4 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Oh no, has the writers block come to get in the way of your creative ideas?

don't worry I understand, ive had trouble with those too...

I really hope u find a way to break through the block soon, (maybe give it a little karate chop? Hehe jk) I really really like this fic, and I continue to look forward to an update :)
wichelk chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Aww, please update soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Update please! Your killing me here :) I really think this is a great story, I wanna see what happens next!
Shiro No Kishidan chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Again, very funny. I really enjoyed this chapter. Also the section on Azusa...well it was cute and hilarious. Man when is Touma going to get something that doesn't make him feel awkward? Poor guy. Well great job and I look forward to your next chapter.
reviewer4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Since u sed reviews give us updates...

UPDATE!...UPDATE!...UPDATE!

I luv dis fic! It has to be one of THE best imas oc Jupiter fics EVER! WHOOOO!

Here is a gift for you, a cute face- '-'
yellow koala chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
*Akira
yellow koala chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Hehe, I cant believe I never read this story until now, I love it! Azusa and Akita should definately date, I'd luuuuv to see that, update soon, so we could read more, got that? Update soon! XD
wee chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I like this fic, I hope you update soon :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh mah goodness! Touma in a waitress uniform eww! And poor shouts and ichigo, they cant get paid! Teehee little troublemakers! I love this fic, I hope u update soon!
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Best Jupiter *fic ever
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Even though some of them were a bit OOC, who cares? this has to be one of the best imas Jupiter five ever! I especially liked the ending of this chapter, I see some spark going on. Hehe, I wonder when they'll start going out? jk, update soon please!