Reviews for A Dark Inclination
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
No matter what they have, it will never be normal. Whether they date or not, their relationship will always be crazed, dark, bittersweet, and absolutely everything she wants.

The above lines exemplify House & Cuddy. I'd probably add possessive and complex. Wonderful, detailed story Duckie, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to reviewing. Cuddy sure is gonna be sore in the morning though!
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I realised I hadn't reviewed this! :O I loved it, every minute, I love kinky Huddy :) Even the end, well, I thought it was great :) Awesome oneshot :)
Ocean'sWriting chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like it. Definitely dark, but so well-written.
newsession chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautiful, thank you.
savinglives44 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awesome. This is the dirtiest thing I have ever read, haha, if you were going for that.

I love how we can see the motivation behind the characters. It all tied very nicely into the idea that they claim each other as "mine" and it was very powerful. And great! Good job!

Write more please! :)
Huddyphoric chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Steamy! You surely rose to the occasion of this fic's promt and the results are wickedly good. Each line is full of naughty Huddy goodness. Bravo, Bravo!
Invisible Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was so fucking hot. Please continue with equivilant kinkiness in another story. You have got to be one of the best smut writers on this site and I wish you posted more. :)
JLCH chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I had to go find a quiet spot to read through this, I knew it would be long! It was great. Cuddy and House are so screwed up but that's what makes them unique and perfect for one another. At first in this story I was worried House was just using Cuddy, but as it turns out, you can tell he actually really loves her. They both have a weird way of showing it, they're both very possessive of one another AND they both LIKE that the other is like that! Great job Katie, please never stop writing about these two!
Roxie23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely amazing! This needs a second installation, with lots more of House possessiveness! LOVE IT!
newdayz chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You know this fits them, I always got the impression from the way the character banter was written on the show and their interaction that their sex would be awsome and have some S&M going along with it.
housecuddy4eva chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was the most DIRTY, HOT thing ever! Lmao! I want more haha
Temo chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow...could have done without out the WS, but the rest wow!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OHMIGOD!
sweetpants chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh. my. god. thee hottest thing written since... well ever. your fics are always so in character and awesome and your smut is just out of this world. bravo!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/10/2012