Reviews for Never Let You Go
fish-egirl chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
(0o0) This is adorable! I love it!

This is the definition of Kurtty Fluff.

It was wonderfully writen and perfectley paced. Brilliant, I say! Brilliant!
Dragoncat chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Being different from the rest of the family can be rather painful. I have an idea what that is like.

Nevertheless, it's a great story. Keep on writing!
kgirl50 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
:D i didnt know that was going to eb the ending (ugh speeling)

i was calm reading it i was taking my time again i gotta give props on ur style of writing. anyways sssseeeeqqqquuuueeeellll

anyone? anyone? anyone? comeone i smell one with entense love and such :D cuz i love how fuzz is all lovey dovey heeehee!
Sidney is beast chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
That was a really good story!
kgirl50 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012

you truly are and amazing writer! great job!

waow... perfect.
csd chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
hey yo! well there is something I gotta say. I see your poppin' ideas like popcorn but you need to take it slow and steady and update them one at a time.

also in this story I feel you were half way their in this chapter maybe kurt should have been more open of why he said those things. well I like it but thats my advice have fun writing and *Bamf*
Sidney is beast chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I LOVED this chpater! all the closeness between kitty and kurt so cute! I cant wait for your next update!
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lol threatning to make us review wel... it worked for me (pardon my terrible spelling)

anyways so far im hooked i cant wait to see how kurt and kitty fall inlove and have sex then get married and have babies and i pray no one dies!

If you make someone die i'll have to hurt you!

Mentally of course

Anyways your style of writing is uber easy for me to read it's a good relaxation from people who over describe and people who under describe. i enjoyed it.

I subscribed. soooo i'll be waiting and be warned i am not patient.

im gonna see if you wrote any opther kurrty storeies.

You shoudl READF MINES AND TELL ME WHAT you think and dont worry i actually spell right in those and my grammar isnt bad XD
Sidney is beast chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I really like this story but I think kitty should use the nicknames alittle less but I loved everything else! dont kill anyone! lol