Reviews for The Holiday
Cina's chapter 1 . 3/27
Loved it.
Mlh4ads chapter 1 . 2/8
Love this. He is the perfect fantasy husband!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
What a beautiful one-shot. My husband and I plan to do this in our retirement. About ten years from now. First class flights to Europe. Five star hotels. Yes, it is the plan. I really liked this and that lemon was very hot. Yummy!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I've only seen Edinburgh in the summer. I would love to see it in the winter...I bet it is beautiful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
A great anniversary and Christmas trip.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I enjoyed this very much :) Thanks for sharing.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
:) loved this
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awww I loved this! Makes me want to go to Europe first class! With Edward..of course. LOL Cause yeah, the hot was hot.

Thanks for sharing!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hey there lovely lady,

Firstly, 20 minutes to get through security - I'm moving to Scotland. Coming back from Germany at Heathrow Terminal 5 resulted in an hour wait while we watched a desolate broom circle the conveyor belt with not a single item of luggage in sight. Not fun when tired me had to run to catch the last train.

Brilliant little story, I love reading a happily married E and B, enjoying their marriage and each other *snort*

I want to go back to Edinburgh, it is so beautiful, has everything you need from a city but still has the quaintness and cobbled stones to make perfect for romantic strolls :)

If you're writing more, I'd love to read it!

Have a lovely week :)

Fiyaaa x
twilly chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I want to go to Edinburgh for Christmas. With Edward, of course. So sexy-sweet, nice work!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved it.
So romantic.
lel2768 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I likey... do the wedding. Go do it now, you know you want to...
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i loved it:)
rachel000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
a chapter 2 would be cool
MrsK81 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I'd love the second chapter... nothing better than a romantic holiday alone. With two small boys it's not happening for me & hubs for a while so I can indulge in stories like this LOL!

Really great one shot but the second chapter would be perfect :)