Reviews for Sinful Interrogation
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
ah god i'm crazy about them i really like ayanamiXteito! i'm reading your story right now and i newly find it.i must say i love it so much,so so so...sorry for my bad english!
and thank you for your amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
ALRIGHT MAY I PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST I LOVE ALL YOUR FANFICTIONS SO MUCH ;; MAY I REQUEST JACK FROST X PITCH AND MORE OF 07 GHOST LIKE FRAU BANGING TEITO!? I HAVE LITERALLY READ ALL YOUR STORIES. THEY R SO BEAUTIFUL.
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Very nice. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjo
MidnightEuphoria chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I request:
-More of AyaTei, but making Teito a little bit more resistant
-Lots of threesomes :)

shizuka11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's awesome.
:D
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
iaccidentally read the sequel first
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
dude, it ain;t called interrogating, its called sexual abuse
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR WORKS! Well the ones I've read/watched before. They're really easy to follow and well written... and then there is the yaoi. I LOVE IT. I squeal for joy when I finish reading your fics lol. Some people mind but I dont really care about mistakes... KEEP WRITING I LOVE READING YOUR STORIES!
Vhyna sii semelekete chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Before I know, I already like your story...
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Yay thanks _ !
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was hot! XD I love this pairing too much :D

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
That was so hot and moe ! More my friend more :D ! Please with sprinkles on top :3 !
Yanelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
nya what an interrogation... nyahaha -.-

sorry to say this but...(the part about Teito did IT with Frau... soo turned me off... nyahaha I was fine with Mikage...)

nya Ayanami... I see what you did there, nyahaha
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this is good, but some of the words you used, threw me off. Lie when Ayanami turned Teito around, you could have just said, "front" instead of the word "tummy", which doesnt fit the situation at hand. Also why was Teito already aroused before Ayanami touched him? Did he wanted it that bad?
nonney chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
WOW, O.O this was really good! I really enjoyed reading it 3 Have you intensions of making more chapters for this story ? I love it 33