Reviews for Freedom
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 1/25
Cute
It's a little secret chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
...Am I suppose to feel guilty reading this? Because I'm sure as hell I'm not right now. This is beautiful! *bow down* I love you, will you marry me?
More chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love it! Like more chapter when possible
catlover1019 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Even though the English isn't very good. This fic is still great.
MaxAngelOfDeatj chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
O.O he's... pregnet...cool.
kay chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
WHAT!? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT! COME ON NOW!? PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER?! PRETTY PLEASE?
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Cute :D
MSchweihofer chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
*reads bottom three paragraphs* 0.0 *mind explosion*
Dudeimallama chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
The grammar makes it very hard to understand. It's a good concept, just not written out the best.
Kailyssia Pym chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Cute story. Really liked it. But the grammar needs work overall and lots of the magic needs to be explained better please. So is it a dragon thing or a night fury thing where they can have a half human from? Can they change forms at will or once they change is it permanent? The Halfling babies (which sound super adorable) will they have the chance to change into a normal night fury? Great idea and good story but if you ever feel the need to rewrite and expand the story this would be a good one to do. You have all the magic, their love, leaving Berk, the fact that Toothless has or had a twin, they were both renewed magically, have new allies with their own back story, the mate life thing, soo sooo much can be expanded. And you could write sequels, cause they could theoretically live forever.
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
LOVE IT!
Anwoodie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW, god this was GRAND, just grand I love every minute of this!
hiccupandtoothless294 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Must read more Plez plez update asap!