Reviews for The Gathering
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 8/19
Well, it could make sense since Daisuke revealed to taichi that he will be a chosen, and a leader. So it makes sense that taichi passes the male of leadership to him. Tri cannot retcon 02, because it's 02! Not with even Xros Wars to secure that
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Pretty good:). Could do with a sequel or something.
Shamira The Guardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Really nice take on how the Goggle heads get gathered. And I loved your sly little dig at Masaru for not wearing goggles. If you haven't already can you try and make up a reason for why Grani was revived to help Takato form Crimson mode. I'm not complaining about it I just really want to find out how it happend.
M. N. Nep chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
In hindsight, it is actually very scary how close some of these guesses came to what actually happened. The guess about wanting to test his chosen was a little off, but other than that (and that Hikari also got called in at some point) I could actually see something like this happening off-screen!

I commend you on your foresight. Also, I commend you on your ability to not only punctuate and write legible English (or your choice of editor, if he was responsible) but also write compellingly, something which I could also say for your other fic, Break (Storage Wars was, uh... well, I thought you did a good job with Break).
bryneesI chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Really, I loved it! I'm really excited about that too. Only one more week for Taichi and Masaru I can't see the others only 'em. If you wanna see the trailer go to youtube and write : digimon xross wars 75 promo ;) Love ya! This is my youtube channel DIGITALWORLDPERU look for me and we can talk about Digimon
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I'm pretty excited about the grand gogglehead gathering as well. It'll be nice to see the old leaders again. Personally, I think that the Old Man may have brainwashed the leaders. I'd imagine that the boat would be noisier if everyone was in their right minds.
Duckmon chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was great. It set it up very well.
FernClaw chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This story has potential. I'm curious to see where you take this and how close it comes to whatever they come up with in Boy Hunters WLtT.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hmm nice take on how he gathered them and how he convinced them. Like how Tai told Masaru to where goggels and your reason for why Tai is younger. Wether you get this right or not I find your theory close enough so I like it. The only thing is if they do keep all their memories or certain ones or fake.