Reviews for Forbidden: A New Beginning
Cena's baby doll chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
Awww Johnny is such a romantic! Love him even more!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
hope to read more soon
therealchamps chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
I have a feeling John might propose then Tessa might break the other news to him. Wonder how everybody besides Dave will take it. Update soon.
LotusBeauty22 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Love it...I really don't think John and Tessa are well together he always seem to be a jerk to her when she tells him what he needs to here. I think Dave still wants things to work out with her and is the best for her cause he knows he and understands her better than John ever has. Keep updating :)
Cena's baby doll chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Is Tess pregnant?
therealchamps chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I knew it. Tessa is pregnant. Really hope John finds out about Zola. Update soon.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
John is dick

She needs to leave him!
Lucie chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
There ain't word about it Tessa is pregnant. I am liking this so far. I love John so much he is my favorite wrestler. The way he is depicted in the story is just so hard to swallow. but anywho I hope things get better for Tessa and John.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Johns an asshole!
Lucie chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Dave told John how it is. And well Tessa got sick. If Tessa is pregnant she is not going to be a happy camper. And John doesn't seem to change. He still a douch. Can't wait for the next chapter.
therealchamps chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Tessa's pregnant again. John needs to stop being a douchebag. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
John really needs to catch Zola in the act.
Cena's baby doll chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Johnny is just so stubborn, pushing daves buttons! But I love him and always will, Johnny is my Boy Lol!
Cena's baby doll chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
OMG ok, Zola is pushing it too far now, some1 is going to seriously get hurt! John needs to have a really heart to heart talk to Zola but then again I don't think just a talk is going to do this time round!
Cena's baby doll chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
OMG ok, Zola is pushing it too far now, some1 is going to seriously get hurt! John needs to have a really heart to heart talk to Zola but then again I don't think just a tak is going to do this time round!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »