Reviews for The Return of the King
Next chapter go
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 5/2
Good chapter
snowyassas1n chapter 15 . 4/30
I absolutely loved this story and cant wait to read the sequel
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 4/1
lots of grammar problems but so far it is good.
Nazarkovn chapter 15 . 3/16
Awesome story, keep it up
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/8
hmm, a good start...
Angel wolf11021 chapter 15 . 1/17
Nice story.
VicRB chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Please continue this story I love it and is so great because I do not know where it could go to say the truth. I say that because I always imagine what you writers will do and for this I have no idea and I like it like that. Because the surprise of what happends next. So please do not stop the story please I beg you
Haruna Pan chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for all your lovely stories!
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
You should make a sequel for this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Ara ara are you going to update or no but please for the love of god and your fans update it
Erica3930 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Hey, re you updating soon? Please put Gilgamesh in!
karen chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Hi re u updating anytime soon?
Folytatasa chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I'm sorry, but your Beta is really fucking bad at their job. Also, you may want to check what you write as you do it. I like the story, almost love it, but honestly your grammar and spelling is terrible. There's no excuse, especially for your Beta's at the time. The story itself is excellent, but your grammar and spelling is awful. You also leave out tons of words, and it really is pissing me off.

If you need a real editor, let me know. I'm tired of the awful job you and your Beta did here. In fact, I'm almost enraged about it. You clearly cannot read what you've written pay some serious attention as you go along. This unacceptable and I'm close to reporting your story.
Indecisive Bob chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Nice story! Some of the grammar and spelling was a bit off, and sometimes I felt like the story wasn't quite flowing all that smoothly. But overall, this was a great story. Really original too! Great job!