Reviews for The Return of the King
Nihatclodra chapter 15 . 6/4
Oh what the hell... so I went to check out Storm of the king, and to my surprise it's not a sequel like you implied from your "announcement" but an AU (if you mentioned it being an AU in previous author's notes; most people don't bother reading them except on the first and last chapters, if that)... If this simply abandoned then? Do I really have to read what essentially the exact same fanfic with likely minor differences just to see any hope of reading a King of Knights Naruko after the 3-year-trip?
rhizz17 chapter 15 . 5/30
Update please
Rwbyknight chapter 15 . 5/11
R u making a sequel
XxOmNiPoTent PriMorDial GodxX chapter 15 . 4/30
GIVE US YURI!
Cormin12 chapter 1 . 4/21
So I'm going to read this again for kicks, it's really good. Are we ever going to get a sequil or perhaps a rewrite with Gilgamish as you intended befor? Would be nice to see how shippuden plays out. I REALLY didn't like the version that other writer came up with with the summoned "Naruto", it sucked big time.
Btw when Arturia received the sheath Avalon she stopped ageing, couldn't even bleed really it kept her in such good health. She olny lost her last fight because she had lost Avalon and thus its protection. So my question is this, does it do the same for Naruko?
Ryuuohjin chapter 15 . 3/29
A great story, will get sequel, or will you just not do shippuden.
Tomtakahic chapter 5 . 1/25
Actually I can understand leaving naruto to ebisu since he's a tutor to academy students he would be one of the best to teach naruto the basics although I agree to kakashi being a bad teacher
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 1/24
is it just me, or can anyone else see Naruko saying "Can I haz bell?"
ABSepolen chapter 15 . 1/1
Please update soon Engineer4ever, this is a really good story.
Besides I want to see how the Shippuuden part would turn out.
amerdism chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? When's Shippudden story going Up?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Kakashi is not to blame its black zetsu and kaguya they manipulated all the events
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Is Arturia going to adopt Naruko cause she was like a daughter that she never had
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Cool I hope you are making a new chapter
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
You lost me at the first sentence. The cliché "Naruto is beaten by a mob" tends to have that effect, especially when it isn't followed by Hiruzen slaughtering the ones responsible.
Brightheart10 chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
This is awesome! I live it!