Reviews for The Sins of the Shinobi
freeze47458 chapter 11 . 1/25
Update again please!
I don't know if its a difference between FMA:ORIGINAL and Brotherhood but i think the "codename" of sloth is sloth the underling
strabimonx chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Nice
Rinneganuser1 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I think kakashi is Armstrong resurrected just from that scene good job but I think you made naruto seem even more stupid in this chapter by underestimating someone who more then likely took after the shinobi way deception is your biggest weapon even in canon naruto would not be stupid enough , arrogantly stupid because his past, to know that you can't beat someone who only showed a few of his many tricks that or kyuubi would beat him into the ground (I hate how they decided to have kyuubi not a female I mean its seems a little sexist that the second weakest biju is female) for being that stupid because he was being a weak container and slandering kyuubis name but still good job on the story so far I give it 4 out of 5 because of what you did to screw gluttony pride and envy over and the fact that you included some of the best characters in FMA and FMA-B so keep up the good work (sorry about my rant)
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Folly the stupid, HA, I like it.
KaluaTheRathling chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
This is definitely the most well-written and funniest Naruto/FMA crossover ever!
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I never would of thought Edward would of told his OWN children, and niece, to KILL...
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Ugh... Sakura is NOT going to like how Ino and Sasuke keep getting close when Wraith and Lust talk...
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Like the way you bending the chapter to fit the changes!
King of Epic Chaos chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
the all mysterious me is watching you better hope the story is good,you have been
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hi! Im not reading this story or anything, but I just want to tell you I reall, really liked the s class Mage. Please update it!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Since when did Al get a nickname?
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
WHAT THE HELL! KAKASHI DOESN'T ACT LIKE THAT! TELL ME! WHEN THE HELL DOES KAKASHI PULL HIS SHIRT OFF!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I have no comment but this, does Al have his body?
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I figured that Sasuke would have to wear that eye-patch.