Reviews for Going Under
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Good concept. Dialogue was pretty well written. I thought the pacing was off. The conflict needed to be explored more. In the end, it felt rushed, not a complete story. He caved and took her back like nothing ever happened.
just a fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
I love this story, every time I run across it, I just have to at least read the beginning, where they see each other after 10years, gradually the love they had then reappears.
MichelleGarcia95 chapter 36 . 8/15/2019
Realmente não foi nada do que eu esperava!
Queria mais emoção ali
Edward sendo menos simpático com ela
Ok, ela foi embora por "uma boa causa" mas foi covarde e merecia suar mais pra ter de volta o Edward.
Pelo visto não será necessário...
Que pena
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
I’m rereading after soo many years and It feels new again.

My son is in college at UC Santa Cruz right now and now I picture Bella there.
pengirl25 chapter 46 . 5/14/2019
This one will go into my favorites list. Sorry I didn’t review before. Not very good at that. I love your style of writing. You get straight to the point without too many useless words in between like some authors do. I will definitely check out your other stories. Thanks for sharing your talent and time with us 3
Natalia Danielz chapter 31 . 3/2/2019
I would like to place an order for a T-shirt!
silverpieces chapter 34 . 11/18/2018
I think this is my third time reading this story and I still just get soooo caught up in this part. I understand why Bella did this, kind of, but I feel so badly for Edward who was just being beat on SO HARD in this part of the story. Losing EVERYTHING, all at once. Gah, my poor heart 3
Lyndseyxx chapter 46 . 8/31/2018
Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it! I would have liked to have read more about their relationship when they were older, but it was a nice change to read something written in this way!
MiaM1998 chapter 46 . 8/19/2018
Thanks a lot for the amazing story.
readingKs chapter 46 . 6/27/2018
This story is just as amazing as the last time I read it! Great job!
Knit Bit chapter 46 . 6/24/2018
I really loved this story. I wanted Edward and Bella to have at least 2 more kids- but I love that they had a little surfer girl. :) This story was such a delight to read. Truly- I enjoyed every chapter. I didn't want it to end.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Knit
tpea1288 chapter 34 . 6/19/2018
Makenna has no chance of gaining custody because Edward has a girlfriend. None. But if I were Charlie, there's no way I'd be okay with my daughter coming in 2nd place with her man. She should be first. Period.
tpea1288 chapter 31 . 6/19/2018
Ugh! This is the woman Edward chose to father a child with & spend the rest of his life with her? Doesn't show good judgement. He allows her to insult Bella. I don't think Bella deserves to pay for what she's done or should have to tolerate her antics. Edward needs to be clear with her; he doesn't love her nor want her & that will never change. Edward needs to protect Bella from the mess he's made.
tpea1288 chapter 27 . 6/19/2018
Why did Edward divorce when he's so silly about Lisle? Why throw in the towel so easily & early? Edward seems impulsive -he marries in his teens? early 20's? Fathers a kid at 22? Was Lisle an oops baby?
tpea1288 chapter 20 . 6/19/2018
This is REALLY unfair! He wants Bella to promise him forever before they've even been on a date?
An 18 year old girl to give up college, home, friends, career? To be with some one who didn't keep his solemn vow of forever? Someone who's told her she & any of her children will always be 2nd place to him? I hope she breaks his heart. He doesn't care about her.
6,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »