Reviews for Going Under
readingKs chapter 46 . 6/27
This story is just as amazing as the last time I read it! Great job!
Knit Bug chapter 46 . 6/24
I really loved this story. I wanted Edward and Bella to have at least 2 more kids- but I love that they had a little surfer girl. :) This story was such a delight to read. Truly- I enjoyed every chapter. I didn't want it to end.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Knit
tpea1288 chapter 34 . 6/19
Makenna has no chance of gaining custody because Edward has a girlfriend. None. But if I were Charlie, there's no way I'd be okay with my daughter coming in 2nd place with her man. She should be first. Period.
tpea1288 chapter 31 . 6/19
Ugh! This is the woman Edward chose to father a child with & spend the rest of his life with her? Doesn't show good judgement. He allows her to insult Bella. I don't think Bella deserves to pay for what she's done or should have to tolerate her antics. Edward needs to be clear with her; he doesn't love her nor want her & that will never change. Edward needs to protect Bella from the mess he's made.
tpea1288 chapter 27 . 6/19
Why did Edward divorce when he's so silly about Lisle? Why throw in the towel so easily & early? Edward seems impulsive -he marries in his teens? early 20's? Fathers a kid at 22? Was Lisle an oops baby?
tpea1288 chapter 20 . 6/19
This is REALLY unfair! He wants Bella to promise him forever before they've even been on a date?
An 18 year old girl to give up college, home, friends, career? To be with some one who didn't keep his solemn vow of forever? Someone who's told her she & any of her children will always be 2nd place to him? I hope she breaks his heart. He doesn't care about her.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/25/2017
Great story. Loved how you covered the time gap. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2017
Sounds like he loved MAK...soooo bellas has to deal with a kid, his divorce and maks fucking ghost...that doesn't seem very fair.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
when they came together it felt like it was too soon, too easy. That's no fun
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
wait what? Bella is fresh out of high school...and you think a guy with a FOUR YEAR OLD and DIVORCED is the guy for her? UMMMMM FUCK NO
Debralynn chapter 46 . 2/6/2017
Hello - loved this story. Your Edward and Bella are so amazing. Wondering if u still write?

Thanks.
kadronya chapter 46 . 1/11/2017
I love your story !
liatb01 chapter 46 . 6/2/2016
Thank you for sharing.
LAB1 chapter 46 . 4/4/2016
I enjoyed your story! So many red flags of uncommunication when they were young. I'm glad that they got a second chance!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
I love long chapters, but I understand what you are doing with these short ones. I really like this story so far so thx for writing. Can't wait to read what's next!
6,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »