Reviews for Going Under
Lady Jimita chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
This is the Perfect end of summer story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us! Excellent stuff!
renewagain chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I remember reading this and loving it. Had to be in the last six months...I'm so sorry I didn't review :( I just went looking for it to rec it to someone else...now I may have to re-read!
huntingforwitches chapter 46 . 7/25/2015
Wow what a great story - can't believe I only just found it!
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
found this story in my file- re-reading again- love like the first time.
solena1 chapter 46 . 5/26/2015
Great story!
bajanvip chapter 46 . 4/12/2015
Loved this from start to end. Couldn't stop reading it. Thanks for the great read. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 3/15/2015
His last one was fun. It gave us glimpses of them through the ages. Tyler was very much the teenage girl . . . I remember being that crappy to my parents too. So glad to have down out of those teen years . . . yikes. Thank you for the journey today, I've enjoyed my ride here. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 3/15/2015
Tyler is a perfect name for their baby . . . I love it! Always have been a fan of Aerosmith . . . since I was about ten . . . the sitter we had always listened to them on my parents stereo. A little wetsuit! How adorable. I wish their was a picture for that me. Too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 3/15/2015
Very fun and sexy chapter. I love that he kept the shirt. Even though it was his favorite, the memories that came with it must've killed him. Perhaps he had it shoved in a drawer . . . not being able to get rid of it for the very same reason.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
That was a harsh one to read. So much sadness. Hard to believe readers want to read the heavy stuff. I know they do, that's why so much of I is written. So sad. Charlie clearly did the right thing, keeping his promise to Bella. Not letting him know where she went off to.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 3/15/2015
That was really cute! Love this little guy you created, he's just so very much fun. All of his talking is adorable too. He's such a delight to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 3/15/2015
Very cute ending. I'm surprised he waited that long to ask her to get pregnant. Or, for that matter, her asking him if they could try. It's been five full years and she's thirty-three now . . . he's forty-one . . . I hope it happens fast for them. Sometimes birth control lingers a long time and you just don't get pregnant right away. Okay, onto his stuff now . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 3/15/2015
I'm so glad there are a few EOV outtakes in here. You've gone an written one of those stories that are all lead up, wanting, waiting rooting and them BAM, epilogue. So no enjoyment time for the couple after all the build up. I really hope the ones in his POV gives us some of that enjoyment time. *pouting*
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 3/15/2015
Wow, you're good at dragging out the inevitable, huh? Loved them inviting her along, even though it seemed Edward really didn't want to. And, if he really did want to, he came across as not wanting to. Then they had that lovely moment and then you swiped it right back, leaving them even more confused. Lisle wouldn't hear her, if she whispered to him that it was fine and threw a wink his way . . . all the while walking her way back over to where Lisle was.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 3/15/2015
I really liked that neither of them made plans to see each other and yet they both ended up there again. I'm glad they are asking the hard questions right now. They both deserve these answers. I don't like that he still skirts around answering her questions though. Has he learned nothing? Argh!
6,421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »