Reviews for Going Under
bajanvip chapter 46 . 4/12/2015
Loved this from start to end. Couldn't stop reading it. Thanks for the great read. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 3/15/2015
His last one was fun. It gave us glimpses of them through the ages. Tyler was very much the teenage girl . . . I remember being that crappy to my parents too. So glad to have down out of those teen years . . . yikes. Thank you for the journey today, I've enjoyed my ride here. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 3/15/2015
Tyler is a perfect name for their baby . . . I love it! Always have been a fan of Aerosmith . . . since I was about ten . . . the sitter we had always listened to them on my parents stereo. A little wetsuit! How adorable. I wish their was a picture for that me. Too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 3/15/2015
Very fun and sexy chapter. I love that he kept the shirt. Even though it was his favorite, the memories that came with it must've killed him. Perhaps he had it shoved in a drawer . . . not being able to get rid of it for the very same reason.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
That was a harsh one to read. So much sadness. Hard to believe readers want to read the heavy stuff. I know they do, that's why so much of I is written. So sad. Charlie clearly did the right thing, keeping his promise to Bella. Not letting him know where she went off to.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 3/15/2015
That was really cute! Love this little guy you created, he's just so very much fun. All of his talking is adorable too. He's such a delight to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 3/15/2015
Very cute ending. I'm surprised he waited that long to ask her to get pregnant. Or, for that matter, her asking him if they could try. It's been five full years and she's thirty-three now . . . he's forty-one . . . I hope it happens fast for them. Sometimes birth control lingers a long time and you just don't get pregnant right away. Okay, onto his stuff now . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 3/15/2015
I'm so glad there are a few EOV outtakes in here. You've gone an written one of those stories that are all lead up, wanting, waiting rooting and them BAM, epilogue. So no enjoyment time for the couple after all the build up. I really hope the ones in his POV gives us some of that enjoyment time. *pouting*
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 3/15/2015
Wow, you're good at dragging out the inevitable, huh? Loved them inviting her along, even though it seemed Edward really didn't want to. And, if he really did want to, he came across as not wanting to. Then they had that lovely moment and then you swiped it right back, leaving them even more confused. Lisle wouldn't hear her, if she whispered to him that it was fine and threw a wink his way . . . all the while walking her way back over to where Lisle was.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 3/15/2015
I really liked that neither of them made plans to see each other and yet they both ended up there again. I'm glad they are asking the hard questions right now. They both deserve these answers. I don't like that he still skirts around answering her questions though. Has he learned nothing? Argh!
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
A nighttime surf and no Lisle? Yes, I understand that BxE have some talking to do but, I'd expected it to be the three of them surfing. I do like that they are actually communicating this time around. I don't like that she's taking all the blame on herself. Insisting that she ran away because she couldn't handle any of it. No, she made a solid decision based on a man she loved possibly losing his son. It's all in the past now. They need to stop beating themselves up over it.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 3/15/2015
I'm all kinds of feels over here . . . GAH! Neither of them ever stopped loving the other. He said those things to her out of anger, we knew that the minute it flew out of his mouth. Loved how she realized her whole life for the last ten years, evolved around Edward . . . even though he wasn't there, he's always been there. This was a beautiful chapter. I loved Bella and Lisle together. Him wondering if she'd forgotten them . . . pfft, as if tat could ever happen. Him asking if he could hug her. Edward squeezing her and not letting her go. Telling her he never should've let her walk away the first time. With saying that, admitting he won't let it happen this time either. Such a great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
What a lovely surprise POV in a grown up Lisle! She did stay away. Which must've kiilled her. She did keep up her dream of seeing the world. Through her writing. She kept her love of surfing and made a career out of writing about it. Why wouldn't Edward seek her out over the years? That is what makes it so sad. Thank you for this little bit of back story . . . Lisle knows how sad his dad has been . . . and the root of it. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
Even though I called it, her stepping aside so that Edward could keep his son, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. They both know they love each other. They both know the ONLY reason she's doing this is because of Makenna. Makenna may have won this fight but, she certainly lost Edward forever. Even though she'd lost him before . . . he may release hell upon earth on her now. I hope he sues for full custody himself and wins. Paving the way for him to at least have someone in his life in the future without the threat of losing his son. Taking away Lisle from a bitch that uses him as a bargaining chip, instead of putting his needs first.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 3/15/2015
I'm beginning to see what happened. Im thinking that Bella bows out gracefully . . . to give Edward a chance to 'play' nice with Makenna . . . long enough for her to drop her craziness. Bella won't stand between Edward and his son. No matter how much she wants them both. Apparently, it's okay for Makenna to whore around but, the first women Edward comes around with, he's served paperwork for full custody. Yes, I called that one. Saw it. Saw that coming a mile away. Him being celibate this long would mean something in court. Her being petty like this wouldn't stand up in court, she'd have to prove it.
6,416 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »