Reviews for Going Under
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 3/15
Thank you for no Nahuel details! Edward not showing up the next morning, was like a slap against her face. Damn Skippy she did the right thing in going down there, in all her anger, to confront him! I'm glad she did. At least it forced his move finally. Well, I'm not going to get ahead of myself here . . . he may still push her away after that fuck-hot kiss.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 3/15
If you're going to have her sleep with this Nahuel, please just glaze over the details . . . I'm one of the weird ones that don't like their E's and B's to be with other people once they've met and sort of established feelings for one another in stories. Yeah, I know, weird. They can have as many partners, before and after they are together, as they want. Just not when they themselves are trying to work it out. That said, I liked the addition of Alice . . . was wondering where she was.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 3/15
Wow, she is young and naive isn't she? The slamming of the cash register, is him telling you he's not happy you said, 'I hope you have at least one friend that can show a girl a good time'. What surprises me, is Jasper's cluelessness . . . you'd think he'd know his own brother in these matters. And, Jasper is older than Bella, yet younger than Edward . . . so, yeah, he should know exactly what that was.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 3/15
That was fantastic! She did it! He was so very pleased with her too. Clearly, he likes her too. I can remember back to when I was her age and I can see her trepidation with throwing caution to the wind. She doesn't want to lose the friend she's gained. I'm wondering now if she held back too long . . . that it reached a point of him not seeing any signs from her. Moving on and dating someone else. Causing her the heartbreak and leaving them behind. All the while, he did like her. Yet was too chickenshit to say anything, for the same reasons. Goodness, you've written a delicious, will they or won't they, situation here.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 3/15
Perhaps, it is Edward tha is the problem? She's so determined to make it work 'for' Edward. Instead she should be concentrating on getting it to work for 'her'. I'm thinking she should go out there with Jasper instead of Edward. She may be able to get up, without him front and center. Although, that would make Edward sad to miss her first time.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 3/15
Fun side note: In high school one of the men, well boys at the time, that created NorCal Surf Shop sat in front of me in a couple of classes. He was always doodling the logo for the shop they were going to open once they graduated. This chapter was fun. I liked that you wrote it realistically and didn't let her succeed her first time out. That would be unreasonble. Having her 'fail' was much better. Again with the realism, I liked it. Hmmm, did I do anything unusual to get the opposite sex to notice me? I asked my husband out for our first date. That's out of the normal for me. Luckily he said yes! Our first date was this month twenty-five years ago. Best thing I EVER did.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 3/15
That was a great non-date/first date. Lisle is so much fun. What a great secondary character! I love the way he's always pulling Edward and Bella together. I'm hoping that when we get back to present day, Lisle still feels the same way and helps to get them back together again. I'm really hoping it isn't Lisle that broke them up the first time. So very intriguing. 'Cause, it sure seemed as though Edward may be just as smitten with Bella right now. He must be about six years older than her, at least.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 3/15
Another lovely chapter. 'Lisle finding her in a sea of people was rather amazing. Especially since he's still a small guy and she was laying down with her eyes closed. And, if 'Lisle yelled 'Bella', wouldn't Edward have heard him? Just how far off was 'Lisle from Edward at the beach? Perhaps, he should be yelling at himself, not the little guy . . . he's the one that had him out of earshot.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 3/15
Their lessons make me happy. This is really making me wonder what happened between them that made her leave all of them? Or, did Edward never give her the chance and the heartache got to be too much for her? Causing her to run away as far as she could. The wetsuit part was really fun too. Jasper and Edward, speechless, looking her over . . . wonderful stuff there.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 3/15
I enjoyed their interaction time. It was good, for both of them, it seems. So, he has been watching her after all. Good to learn. Wonder if their is a two way mirror in the shop . . . or, does he have cameras accessible to him in his office via his computer? It would be a little difficult to watch her from behind closed doors. And, I think she would've noticed him around. Great first lesson. Was wondering how she'd do on the pop. Even if she masters that on land, it's a whole different thing in the sea. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 3/15
Yikes! That is one thing this California girl never even attempted . . . learning to surf. Not even when we traveled to Hawaii we each and every annual vacation. Nope, too scary for me. Should be very fun to read about Bella learning. I'm thinking she must excel at it, if she attempted that big one in Hawaii. She would've never even tried it, if she didn't feel she was strong enough of a surfer for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/15
Really?! People didn't know that 'Lisle was short for Carlisle? Where else would that come from? Well, at least you were kind enough to fix that for them. Speaking of, he was adorable in this chapter. He was pretty darn cute the first time but, this chapter was super cute. With him snuggling up on Bella and twirling her hair. Adorable.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/15
Super short chapter. Growing up in Californis, I actually know what trucks are! Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/15
I liked that Jasper offered to walk her home, as it was very nice of him. Their conversation was a good one. I like when authors write in normal conversation and it pushes storyline with it. What they discussed was all very normal and it flowed. Not things brought up that didn't fit where they were in the story so far. Plus, we learned that Edward is divorced and their father has passed.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/15
Ah-ha! A little insight to the younger boy all grown up in the first chapter . . . and his father. This chapter was adorable, with Edward showing up his brother. Having little 'Lisle show him how to do a lady proper. Too cute!
6,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »