Reviews for Going Under
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 3/15/2015
I'm glad they are going to tell Charlie, before he finds out on his own. I like that she wants to make sure he knows aboutLisle as well. However, I still think that Makenna is going to pull the ultimate bitch maneuver. Will wait and see if that is where you took this . . . at least we know that Lisle and Edward are still together, as evidenced in chapter one.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 3/15/2015
I'm wondering if Makenna had a man over at her house and that is why she was too distracted to put the bed rail up? I didn't like that evil smile she gave in response to his threat of getting the attorney's involved. Read to me like Mommy is going to run with Lisle. Guaranteeing Edward full custody and her jail time, once they find him again. She most certainly didn't like that Bella was there and that Lisle clearly likes her. Edward stays away from Bella on the weekends, ensuring alone time with Daddy. Makenna doesn't know this. Also, she doesn't know that Edward had been celibate until he met Bella. So calling her 'one of his whores', not effective. I think she forgot she was the whore in the relationship, not him. She was the one that blew it, not him.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 3/15/2015
That first Monday morning at the shop is not good enough of an apology from Edward. He's hiding her and she shouldn't allow that to happen. I would understand your bottom a/n about Jasper's POV better if it had been months and months of them dating. However, they'd only just started within the month, so no, he's still wrong in his actions. Even with his age. Perhaps his Alice can talk some sense into him in the background. If Jasper wouldve allowed one of them to speak, then they could've said they hadn't told anybody yet. Not just leaving him out of the loop. Which brings us right back to Edward hiding Bella like a dirty little secret.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 3/15/2015
What the hell is Jasper's problem? Yes, he voiced his 'concerns' but, it doesn't make them fact. Since Edward only gets Lisle for weekends only, they obviously have a custody agreement. She can't keep his son from him more than what that states. And, if they don't have one, then he can fight like hell to get what he wants and Makenna risks losing more of her son's time than she already does. As for the age, it's ONLY eight freaking years! That is absolutely nothing! Not to mention completely normal. I hadn't realized they had only been dating a month, even though you give the dates at the beginning of each chapter. I'm now wondering if Bella leaves Santa Cruz before this summer even ends? Jasper quitting is way out of line and super childish. Where is THAT coming from? He said he was doing it to help Edward out. Sounds to me he was waiting for the first excuse to bail on him and he just got it. Not much caring for your Jasper in this.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 3/15/2015
These chapters keep getting hotter and hotter. Very, very hot schmexy times in this one. Wow! I don't like that he is closing himself off from her. What's worse, is she is enabling him to do so. Not a good combination for a lasting relationship. Communication is beyond important in any relationship. For him to shut her out, so early on, and her allowing it . . . sets them up for disaster later.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 3/15/2015
Why haven't they told Jasper yet? They can hold off on her father but, Jasper deserves to know. If anything, for peace of mind in the shop. He still must be clueless though. After her reaction to Makenna taking Edward outside and her watching them like a hawk . . . then her fisted hands when she touched him . . . how the hell is Jasper missing all of this? I really didn't like the way he pushed his way past them talking about it when they reached his house. He falling asleep with a smile and her now having rampant thoughts going through her head. Not fair of him to do that to her at all. Not very mature of him either.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 3/15/2015
For never writing that type of scene before, it read better than most of the experienced writers that I've read, here in the fandom. You did an amazing job on that one. It was hot as hell. More importantly, you captured her nervousness at having never had that done to her before. Very, very good job on that.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
You really did such a beautiful job on their first time together. It had playfulness, passion, heat and it was very well done. It was sweet that he apologized at the end for not lasting much past her . . . but, he lasted long enough to get her off first and that's perfect enough. Plus, I thought for sure he wouldn't last long enough . . . it had been years for him. Great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
I like how they are moving along together. Him opening up to her. Her getting more confident with him. The playfulness of their burgeoning relationship is fun to read. Was very interesting to learn what caused Carlisle's death. Stubborn is a very good word. It also shed light on why Edward surfs at dawn, in lieu of the afternoon or evening.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
A wonderful trip to his home. Then a lovely trip to his childhood bedroom. I liked that he found her in there and proceeded to have fun with her. Her having fun with him just as much. Teasing each other a little. Then they really had fun together. That was yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Charlie and Bella are wonderful together. Made me miss my own dad . . . sigh. I don't know why they would think that Charlie would have issues with Edward. He's older but, only eight years. He's her boss but, it's only a family surf shop, not some multi-billion dollar company. It is normal to get together in the workplace. Geez. Overnights, huh? I see them spending a lot more private time together in their future.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
That was all kinds of adorable. The first date being with Lisle, perfect. All those places on the Boardwalk bringing back memories . . . even though it's been over thirty years since I've been there. The two of them really should tell Jasper. However, since he's oblivious, he may not have even caught on to anything when they were leaving together.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
I've decided that she will stick around for the four years of college. However, when she is given the 'chance of a lifetime', Edward will force her away somehow . . . ala New Moon. He'll believe what he wants to believe, in order for her to have the 'life she deserves', instead of even asking her if it's what she wants. Her thinking he just had her and used her, breaking her heart. Lisle being the eight year old casualty in it all.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Well then, that makes complete and utter sense to me on why he wasn't going to start anything with her. He's putting Lisle first, as he should, and not letting himself want anything outside of his little boy. Her making this decision, at her young age, she doesn't know yet what she may be sacrificing. She only sees Edward and Lisle right now. I could see her sticking around and even loving that choice. Just because you are living there, doesn't mean you can't still travel. Again, clearly something shatters them . . . as they are not together in chapter one . . . and she's very well traveled in that chapter as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
Another too short chapter . . . I'm glad this is completed! Jasper has got to be the most clueless person ever. It's really sort of strange. Nahuel is interested in getting Bella in the sack. He's probably got a girl in each city he travels to. BxE skirting around their proper conversation doesn't seem to be very constructive. Will wait and see where it goes from here.
6,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »