Reviews for Going Under
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Charlie and Bella are wonderful together. Made me miss my own dad . . . sigh. I don't know why they would think that Charlie would have issues with Edward. He's older but, only eight years. He's her boss but, it's only a family surf shop, not some multi-billion dollar company. It is normal to get together in the workplace. Geez. Overnights, huh? I see them spending a lot more private time together in their future.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
That was all kinds of adorable. The first date being with Lisle, perfect. All those places on the Boardwalk bringing back memories . . . even though it's been over thirty years since I've been there. The two of them really should tell Jasper. However, since he's oblivious, he may not have even caught on to anything when they were leaving together.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
I've decided that she will stick around for the four years of college. However, when she is given the 'chance of a lifetime', Edward will force her away somehow . . . ala New Moon. He'll believe what he wants to believe, in order for her to have the 'life she deserves', instead of even asking her if it's what she wants. Her thinking he just had her and used her, breaking her heart. Lisle being the eight year old casualty in it all.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Well then, that makes complete and utter sense to me on why he wasn't going to start anything with her. He's putting Lisle first, as he should, and not letting himself want anything outside of his little boy. Her making this decision, at her young age, she doesn't know yet what she may be sacrificing. She only sees Edward and Lisle right now. I could see her sticking around and even loving that choice. Just because you are living there, doesn't mean you can't still travel. Again, clearly something shatters them . . . as they are not together in chapter one . . . and she's very well traveled in that chapter as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
Another too short chapter . . . I'm glad this is completed! Jasper has got to be the most clueless person ever. It's really sort of strange. Nahuel is interested in getting Bella in the sack. He's probably got a girl in each city he travels to. BxE skirting around their proper conversation doesn't seem to be very constructive. Will wait and see where it goes from here.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
Thank you for no Nahuel details! Edward not showing up the next morning, was like a slap against her face. Damn Skippy she did the right thing in going down there, in all her anger, to confront him! I'm glad she did. At least it forced his move finally. Well, I'm not going to get ahead of myself here . . . he may still push her away after that fuck-hot kiss.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
If you're going to have her sleep with this Nahuel, please just glaze over the details . . . I'm one of the weird ones that don't like their E's and B's to be with other people once they've met and sort of established feelings for one another in stories. Yeah, I know, weird. They can have as many partners, before and after they are together, as they want. Just not when they themselves are trying to work it out. That said, I liked the addition of Alice . . . was wondering where she was.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Wow, she is young and naive isn't she? The slamming of the cash register, is him telling you he's not happy you said, 'I hope you have at least one friend that can show a girl a good time'. What surprises me, is Jasper's cluelessness . . . you'd think he'd know his own brother in these matters. And, Jasper is older than Bella, yet younger than Edward . . . so, yeah, he should know exactly what that was.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
That was fantastic! She did it! He was so very pleased with her too. Clearly, he likes her too. I can remember back to when I was her age and I can see her trepidation with throwing caution to the wind. She doesn't want to lose the friend she's gained. I'm wondering now if she held back too long . . . that it reached a point of him not seeing any signs from her. Moving on and dating someone else. Causing her the heartbreak and leaving them behind. All the while, he did like her. Yet was too chickenshit to say anything, for the same reasons. Goodness, you've written a delicious, will they or won't they, situation here.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Perhaps, it is Edward tha is the problem? She's so determined to make it work 'for' Edward. Instead she should be concentrating on getting it to work for 'her'. I'm thinking she should go out there with Jasper instead of Edward. She may be able to get up, without him front and center. Although, that would make Edward sad to miss her first time.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Fun side note: In high school one of the men, well boys at the time, that created NorCal Surf Shop sat in front of me in a couple of classes. He was always doodling the logo for the shop they were going to open once they graduated. This chapter was fun. I liked that you wrote it realistically and didn't let her succeed her first time out. That would be unreasonble. Having her 'fail' was much better. Again with the realism, I liked it. Hmmm, did I do anything unusual to get the opposite sex to notice me? I asked my husband out for our first date. That's out of the normal for me. Luckily he said yes! Our first date was this month twenty-five years ago. Best thing I EVER did.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
That was a great non-date/first date. Lisle is so much fun. What a great secondary character! I love the way he's always pulling Edward and Bella together. I'm hoping that when we get back to present day, Lisle still feels the same way and helps to get them back together again. I'm really hoping it isn't Lisle that broke them up the first time. So very intriguing. 'Cause, it sure seemed as though Edward may be just as smitten with Bella right now. He must be about six years older than her, at least.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Another lovely chapter. 'Lisle finding her in a sea of people was rather amazing. Especially since he's still a small guy and she was laying down with her eyes closed. And, if 'Lisle yelled 'Bella', wouldn't Edward have heard him? Just how far off was 'Lisle from Edward at the beach? Perhaps, he should be yelling at himself, not the little guy . . . he's the one that had him out of earshot.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Their lessons make me happy. This is really making me wonder what happened between them that made her leave all of them? Or, did Edward never give her the chance and the heartache got to be too much for her? Causing her to run away as far as she could. The wetsuit part was really fun too. Jasper and Edward, speechless, looking her over . . . wonderful stuff there.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
I enjoyed their interaction time. It was good, for both of them, it seems. So, he has been watching her after all. Good to learn. Wonder if their is a two way mirror in the shop . . . or, does he have cameras accessible to him in his office via his computer? It would be a little difficult to watch her from behind closed doors. And, I think she would've noticed him around. Great first lesson. Was wondering how she'd do on the pop. Even if she masters that on land, it's a whole different thing in the sea. Fun chapter.
6,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »