Reviews for Going Under
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 3/15
Yikes! That is one thing this California girl never even attempted . . . learning to surf. Not even when we traveled to Hawaii we each and every annual vacation. Nope, too scary for me. Should be very fun to read about Bella learning. I'm thinking she must excel at it, if she attempted that big one in Hawaii. She would've never even tried it, if she didn't feel she was strong enough of a surfer for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/15
Really?! People didn't know that 'Lisle was short for Carlisle? Where else would that come from? Well, at least you were kind enough to fix that for them. Speaking of, he was adorable in this chapter. He was pretty darn cute the first time but, this chapter was super cute. With him snuggling up on Bella and twirling her hair. Adorable.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/15
Super short chapter. Growing up in Californis, I actually know what trucks are! Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/15
I liked that Jasper offered to walk her home, as it was very nice of him. Their conversation was a good one. I like when authors write in normal conversation and it pushes storyline with it. What they discussed was all very normal and it flowed. Not things brought up that didn't fit where they were in the story so far. Plus, we learned that Edward is divorced and their father has passed.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/15
Ah-ha! A little insight to the younger boy all grown up in the first chapter . . . and his father. This chapter was adorable, with Edward showing up his brother. Having little 'Lisle show him how to do a lady proper. Too cute!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/15
You've moved them near me in this chapter. I've lived in the San Francisco Bay Area my whole forty-seven years. Santa Cruz being about an hour to an hour and a half from me . . . close enough.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/15
Very intriguing beginning. This has been on my TBR list for a while and finally made it to the top. Looking forward to reading it.
Way to go Bella!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 46 . 1/23
reachrathi chapter 46 . 1/20
Loved it. Feeling full! Thanx :)
Bellarose chapter 29 . 1/12
Omg I am breathless read your story almost non stop love it!
bakerybabe35 chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
such a sweet story. I loved it
Tashakcooks chapter 46 . 10/24/2014
Loved this!
Vamps09 chapter 46 . 10/21/2014
Love love love this story. Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 45 . 10/21/2014
loved it, the ending made me smile
6,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »