Reviews for Going Under
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Looks good!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
OK so there was no real insight as to what happened. But now I'm not sure that kid is hers. Unless she had him real young. Then again how old is E? I want more!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Curiouser and curiouser:) If Edward had a son when Bella knew him and that son was old enough to have that memory, then I am guessing Edward was somewhat older than Bella? Awesome!

X0X0
kbdragonfly chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Hmmm so she is older now is is the guyfrom washington or cali. Love it
cejsmom chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
You keep adding more originality! Awesome! And it may have been " short" but it was jam packed!
gabs9 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Loved it!
miranda04 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm interested in the story. The end of this chapter really makes me want to read more.

I kinda grew up in Hawaii, and "speak" pidgin. But, from my understanding, "tita" isn't necessarily a term of endearment. Yes, tita refers to a strong woman, but it's almost like meeting the alpha prisoner in a women's prison and not wanting to mess with her. I never saw it as a complement, per se. At least, that's the only time I ever saw it used (or when my sister said it to a friend as a joke).

And instead of saying "white girls" they probably would have said "haole girls."
anu1289 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
love it!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I think I would rather live in Santa Cruz than Forks, too! I"m looking forward to knowing more of Bella's story.
cosmogirl7481 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Do love this little story. And I'm liking the fact that you're going back and giving us some history.

Eagerly awaiting the next one that you said I'm gonna like. I can only assume that means Edward makes another appearance.

ILY, pretty girl.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh to be young :-) I love to travel and once you start it's something that pretty much never stops. In this case, Bella sure traveled a lot, lol.

BTW, I totally forgot to say that I loved E's little one. Super cute even though we saw a little glimpse of him. He sorta reminded me of a cool little Jasper, lol. Too cool for school. ;-)

Okay, enough rambling.

Thanks for sharing.

CL82
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Ooh more today? You spoil us! But never change that. Lol! I like it. Thanks again bye for now
bemily chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I love getting out of Forks for a change! I am so focused on Hawaii I didn't notice the whole California thing at the top (though I did notice the date) so I am thinking - how far can one drive through Hawaii? I am excited about the fresh start and maybe another chapter today ...
cosmogirl7481 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
So...I love you. And I love that this story seems so different from anything you've written. The setting is amazing. (And nothing I've read in fic before) And there's just something about dadward that makes me hot. And I've seen your picspiration for this Edward. He's hot...but you realize that I'm still picturing Rob. Right?

Can't wait to see what happens next. Can't wait to know their history.

As always...your words are as beautiful as you.

xoxo,