Reviews for Going Under
Linzk78 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I like the way you are telling the story. Love flash backs to add to the characters story.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Like it can't wait to see what happens next.
Melolabel chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Like the start! Looking forward to more.
LMBB chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I'm glad you clarified age. I'm awful about reading dates when they are put into stories and I always have to go back and figure out why I'm confused! I'm a skimmer, what can I say?

I'm really liking this so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LMBB chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Interesting. I have many questions.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
i love love, too.

and i love this.

so...
garddita17 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
It's funny because I lived in Hawaii and went to college there so I'm quite familiar with alot of the places/things you wrote about. (Love the pigeon your locals are speaking.) And I have spent lots of time in Santa Cruz since my dad grew up in the area and we visited the grandparents there many times over the years. Bella is a banana slug! lol The story definitely has my interest. Why did Bella leave Edward? Who's the mother of his son? Many questions and we are only 2 chapters in. Love it.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oooh back to the beginning :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ooo a surf fic - possible sighting of Edward in board shorts?
shellshock81 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Loving this still. The short chapters leave me wanting more! Bella sounds fun and focused.

You mentioned somewhere (maybe Twitter, I guess... Had to be) you liked peoples guesses at who the guy was that walked in the store. I just assumed Edward. But nowwwww, I'm dying of curiosity!
MsEm chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Great start! Totally have my interest. Can't wait for more :)
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Looks good!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
OK so there was no real insight as to what happened. But now I'm not sure that kid is hers. Unless she had him real young. Then again how old is E? I want more!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Curiouser and curiouser:) If Edward had a son when Bella knew him and that son was old enough to have that memory, then I am guessing Edward was somewhat older than Bella? Awesome!

X0X0