Reviews for Shut up n' Drive
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/14
:) :)
Bookz4life chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
lovely story, wish it were longer!
xXDeviouslyInnocentXx chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Is it weird that I knew it was Bella and Edward from the start?! This was an awesome oneshot. I love it XD
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Woah, totally unexpected! I kept thinking this is about peter and Charlotte not Edward and Bella... Crazy!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very different but a good read!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That little shift there had my head spinning. I was like OMG, INCEPTION! especially since this is categorized as an ExB fic and they called themselves Charlotte and Peter. I really liked it though! Makes me wonder what Edward was framed for.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
What a fun story this was! A perfect little pick me up while at McDonald's listening to the kiddies scream.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Totally unexpected! I loved this!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
lol...i very much enjoyed this! great o/s
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ah the sixties!

Loved this story and congratulations on the win

Reb
kneon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was a fun and great story. I liked how I was guessing how everything was going to play out. Hope you continue with this story, I would love to see Edward getting to clear his name.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was a lot of fun. Made me laugh.
ajowen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
you got me vote
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
that was fun! loved all the 60's lingo and the descriptions of what they were wearing and their hair hahaha i had a feeling something was up. i wonder what edward was arrested for... i really liked it :)
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Excellent and unexpected at the end. It begs for more information on these two and what happened. Very nicely done.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »