Reviews for Shut up n' Drive
love4allpplz chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awesome flip to the story )
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well that twist at the end was a surprise. I am not sure if this is a one-shot or the first of a few chapters but I would love to read more. I thought this was a cute story with a nice twist.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Really cute little story! I enjoyed it a lot!
twilightfanatic93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was awesome ) great story so far
kaday chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Entertaining. Well written
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Fun story, thank you.
love bite chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
what a surprising ending! Loved it.
cshorte chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it!
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
LOVED IT! and you totally surprised me!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
woot! that was awesome! edward and bella raising hell!
BellaMadonna chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story. I wouldn't mind finding out what happens in Mexico if you're inclined to continue the story. Heaven knows Edward needs to clear his name.

Love you!

Teri
Nonita chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I it! Thanks for sharing.
therabbitrules chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Holy Crap! That was AMAZING girl!

I almost thought you were going to pull a Charlotte and Peter Fic off with everyone hoping for the two of them INSTEAD of Bella and Edward. Wow. Really great story telling!

Great job!

Good luck in the contest! : )
kity moon priestess chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Jajajajaja... wow. Really nice work! :D
Babette12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! All along I'm thinking, she put that it was an Edward and Bella story, but it's about Peter and Charlotte? Then, wham! and I'm busting up laughing. Perfect. Simply perfect.

Oh, the Shelby...excuse me while I wipe away the drool...what a fine car that was. I miss the days when gas was cheap and plentiful and cars were powerful and went vroom. Baboo is hesitant to let me buy a Camaro, we can't afford the tickets.

So, why did Edward go to jail? What was he convicted of when he was innocent? How long before Mike calls the cops on them?

Good luck, hon! I hope you do well in the contest. xoxo!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »