Reviews for Shut up n' Drive
Babette12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! All along I'm thinking, she put that it was an Edward and Bella story, but it's about Peter and Charlotte? Then, wham! and I'm busting up laughing. Perfect. Simply perfect.

Oh, the Shelby...excuse me while I wipe away the drool...what a fine car that was. I miss the days when gas was cheap and plentiful and cars were powerful and went vroom. Baboo is hesitant to let me buy a Camaro, we can't afford the tickets.

So, why did Edward go to jail? What was he convicted of when he was innocent? How long before Mike calls the cops on them?

Good luck, hon! I hope you do well in the contest. xoxo!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great job! Thanks for sharing. :)

-MJ
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I loved it! Of course I love everything you write so, yeah. Good luck in the contest!
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was really good.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was great!

Good LUCK!

Kathie
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved this! Is it going to continue? It wasn't marked as complete.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Would love to see this expanded like starting at him getting in trouble to them planning and such! Loved it
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it, bb! Good luck with the contest!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Thank you!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Keen-o? Had to ask.

Ya had me goin', as the chapter got shorter and shorter, I was asking myself: Where are Bella and Edward?

I remember that Mustang, it blew away every other muscle car when it came out until the next year when the "limited run" Camaro ZL1 became available.

Thanks!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh, very cute story! I really enjoyed this, you did a great job with it! :)
TD69 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it. Half way through, I had to go back & see if this was an E & B story...LOL
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4