Reviews for Dress and Tie
reviewer chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I wonder what you think ASAP means...in case u don't know it means “as soon as possible"...yeah it's been 2 years.
Scones Of Rage chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I Must have more! I love this story
Ti amor. Sarah P chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for making the chapters longer :P it was great now get to work at work and at chapter 8

And hound my fucking ass to finish chapter 2
gerita lover14 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
please dont die feli ludi needs you
sekhmet55555 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I want the next chapter... Please!
GoAnime chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
OH MY PASTA SAUCE! Feli...Luddy...oh the drama. Oh gosh please I beg you update soon. I need to know oh gosh FELI! LUDWIG! Yes amazing chapter can't wait for next one I would patiently (well attempt) to wait for the next update.
kinuyo1239 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk,thank you for updating,thank you,thank you,thank you!i cant wait for the next chapter!
Yamisgirl72 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Awww! whats going to happen? Dx this is so good! plz update soon :D
BAYBAY841 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Nooo! D: Poor Germany, if only he had talked to Feliciano :( you're such a good writer Morgan :) update soon!
Orithyea chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
France certainly deserved the beating Germany gave him. I wonder what made Canada fall in love with that pervert. Thanks for the update!
ToBoldlyWrite chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
*looks at cliffhanger* Can't wait for the next chapter! *jumps off the cliffhanger* !
ScienceWolf chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
DUH DUH DUH! dramatic much? Poor Feli... He feels so sad... At least Luddy is getting better you know? Coming to see Feli and all...
kinuyo1239 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
ah! please,please update very soon,i dont know how much longer i can wait!
GoAnime chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
what...what happens to poor feli? Awesome story by the way!
ScienceWolf chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
AWWW! poor Germany! Poor Italy!

OMG I SAW SPAMANO AND I LOVED IT!1

SCREW YOU FRENCH BASTARD! sorry... I hate it when france does that... PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO SEE GERMANY SAVE ITALY!