Reviews for The Swan Princess
IamKatniss1264 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it! Please continue!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
EXCELLENT. Not only was this beyond perfectly in Emma's voice (who I happen to not like much on the show, and generally don't bother reading fics for, but I adore your writing so I had to give it a try), but it was just BUH SO GOOD. I can't even pick out a line I liked best - all of them. All of them were the best. Like the opening bit, and the bit saying Keira Knightley in POTC was a better role model than a Disney princess (and why - HECK YES macking with Orlando! :P), the middle bit, the bit with being confused about Graham and the mixed signals, the end bit, the bit with waiting for him to make a move even though that was unlike her, the second last paragraph, and the very last line... Ya. Everything. AWESOME.

Red
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i love this! so wonderfully written and in character! also very descriptive!
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Lol! Haha I love that last line saying pirates were the way to go! Haha the irony got me :p
I honestly can't decide between Graham and Hook, I like Emma with both... hhmmm
WickedSong chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This put a smile on my face. Emma was characterised perfectly and her feelings regarding Graham and how he made her feel things she hadn't felt before or for a very long time made me smile. All in all, I have a grin on my face, especially the last line.

Really well written! One of my faves definitely! :)
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was great. The whole thing was very much how Emma would view the world.

Well done, and you're right: Kiera Knightly is a way better role model than Ariel.
WolfAngel62 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
and I totally agree screw singing mice pirates all the way, never realized how mich emma is like me till I
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Excellent! I loved the way you wrote Emma; she was very believable in this monologue-tyoe account of her feelings on everything from Storybrooke, Graham, Henry, Regina /and/ relationships (whew, you were busy!) and in addition, it was fun to read and had some excellent pop references. Quite sad, given what has happened recently, actually, but enjoyable all the same.

Good job!

KrisEleven
RleFay chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
:LOL: OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS STORY! :LMFAO: ;)
LW chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This completely cracked me up. LOVED IT... Only nitpick - it's ditty, not diddy. Hope you post again!
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow, you've definitely NAILED Emma's voice here! Nice job. I could clearly 'hear' her, and not myself as I was reading this. I wish they'd not killed off Graham! I loved his character... Wonderful story.