Reviews for The Meaning Of Love
Arfa chapter 3 . 1/12
:( hope these years helped you to recover, I found this story by accident and got hooked ,
hope this story will see the light again. And I hope you are better after the accident you mentioned.
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Either Brian doesn't age, or time in England runs faster than the rest of the world. Brian wrote that he was eleven and Lily fifteen, then he was nine and she fifteen, and then he was nine and she thirteen. A bit of background on how Harry got those letters would be appreciated. I doubt Petunia gave them to him just for the heck of it as he left Privet Drive through his window via magical flying car. I don't remember Hermione being at the Burrow the summer between their first and second year. As you stated in the AN at the bottom, Harry and his friends are twelve, almost thirteen. Ron would be pretty much useless when researching the muggle world, and Hermione was either petrified or studying the Chamber of Secrets for a large portion of that time. Not to mention they had little to no access to the muggle world while at Hogwarts since electronics don't work there. So how in the world did three twelve-year-olds track down the exact address of Brian and how did Harry get to Brian in the first place? Surely if Dumbledore went as far as to keep Brian from gaining custody of him, he'd make sure Harry stayed with the Dursleys all summer long, right?

I really like what you're written, though. I actually didn't have much interest in Queer As Folk until I read this. I honestly thought it'd be really bad, no offense. I think that about most new fandoms. The Meaning Of Love actually inspired me to actually watch Queer As Folk and write a fic about it. Thank you so much for writing this. :3
DemeRain chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Get well soon!
written.fiction.addiction chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Sorry to hear about the accident, I hope you have a full recovery. If you ever do finish this story I wanted to throw my two cents in about the questions you asked at the start of chapter two. It'd be great if Harry was bi or straight. I just think Brian having to deal with girls would be interesting and it would be something different. And staying in muggle Pittsburgh has my vote. Maybe he could get a magic tutor or something. Anyway, that's my opinion. If (I hope when) you continue the story, no matter what you do I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as the first two chapters.
DevilishAngel666 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I love your story. I hope you are recovering from your accident. You are in my prayers. I will patiently (well as patiently as I can) wait for the next chapter of your story.
haji jaku chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
get better soon!
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything goes well and that you are able to update your story soon in the future.
RRW chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh this is BRILLIANT! I wonder what is going on in England right now?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I am so sorry, I hope you have a easy and quick recovery!
Aima chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Good luck with the recovery. I really hope you're ambidextrous to some extent or it will be a long one. Bright side though: at least you can still read!
I vote bi for Harry, no long term pairings till he's at least 18. No real preference for one schooling system or the other but with your writing style a holidays only relationship would work best.
yngoldfogee chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Sorry to hear about your accident, my thoughts will be with you throughout your recovery.

I've enjoyed your first two chapters and am looking forward to future updates when you can make your way back to your story {whether it be one year or three}.
imafanwarrior chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Love your story! And I'm so sorry about your accident! I look forward to reading more of this story when you get better :)
MAFITA chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Just finished reading the first two chapters and they're really good! It's the first time I've read a Harry Potter / QAF crossover that actually makes sense! I'm really sorry about your accident, but I'm glad that you have the opportunity to recover the mobility of your right hand... I'll be praying for your health and I hope everything will go great in your life and in your recovery! I'll be waiting patiently for whatever amount of time is necessary to read the rest of this story... Kisses!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
That's horrible, I wish you luck in rehab and a speedy recovery. _ Ja.