Reviews for The Lost Rider
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 1/13
yay thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
yay! hope your write again!
MCH chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Two good chapters as Kerrigan started to sort out herself and start to heal physically and mentally from her time in Blackveil.

She needs this time to sort herself out to return to being Kerrigan again, not Kerrigan the Green Rider hero of the realm. She needed to find herself before her return to life.

Not sure where you go now, but I'm pleased you took the time to do these two chapters to let her become herself again.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I wish you would update!
WikidThoughts chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
*shakes furiously* Must update! Need to know how Kari reacts to Fastion hunting her down!
Mellyrian chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Great Story, I love the Eletian elements.
balabaloosa chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I am loving this story so far. I just found it, and read it all at once. Please come back to it and update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Interesting plot development and well written, but evidently not to be finished? Looks like this chapter was written 2 months ago.
NaomiMiller chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I have to admit, I am totally engrossed in this. For a moment I had to remind myself that I was reading fanfic and not the next book because so much of it made total sense as a follow up to that awful cliffhanger she gave us in Blackveil. Great job!
MCH chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Just read all chapter as I just found this story.

I'm really impressed with this story love the berry sisters they remind me of two english school girls who never married.

Like that Fastion hasn't given up and that he tracked Karigan to the Eletians secret realm. I like the Eletian Rohleim the witness he is a typical scholar eager to push the boundaries of knowledge.

Great story hope the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
just found the green rider series and i LOVE this! keep updating ;)
gracelue chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
awsome lov it
Clair-a-net chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This sounds like an interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what you do with it
textbug3115 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
SighingWinter chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
The student teacher and subject was an interesting take on the differences between Elitans and Mortals- though my understanding, according to Birtian's word, was that the Elitans attitude towards mortals was somewhat interested at the best of times, while completely uncaring at the worst.
Great job and I cannot wait for more!