Reviews for The Lost Rider
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I wish you would update!
WikidThoughts chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
*shakes furiously* Must update! Need to know how Kari reacts to Fastion hunting her down!
Mellyrian chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Great Story, I love the Eletian elements.
balabaloosa chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I am loving this story so far. I just found it, and read it all at once. Please come back to it and update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Interesting plot development and well written, but evidently not to be finished? Looks like this chapter was written 2 months ago.
NaomiMiller chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I have to admit, I am totally engrossed in this. For a moment I had to remind myself that I was reading fanfic and not the next book because so much of it made total sense as a follow up to that awful cliffhanger she gave us in Blackveil. Great job!
MCH chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Just read all chapter as I just found this story.

I'm really impressed with this story love the berry sisters they remind me of two english school girls who never married.

Like that Fastion hasn't given up and that he tracked Karigan to the Eletians secret realm. I like the Eletian Rohleim the witness he is a typical scholar eager to push the boundaries of knowledge.

Great story hope the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
just found the green rider series and i LOVE this! keep updating ;)
gracelue chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
awsome lov it
Clair-a-net chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This sounds like an interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what you do with it
textbug3115 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
SighingWinter chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
The student teacher and subject was an interesting take on the differences between Elitans and Mortals- though my understanding, according to Birtian's word, was that the Elitans attitude towards mortals was somewhat interested at the best of times, while completely uncaring at the worst.
Great job and I cannot wait for more!
Shiary chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
lol i love this so much. i enjoy the fact that eletien are studying mortal and the teacher relation going on :)
Br33zie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i absolutely LOVE what you've written and the wait is killing me.. I especially like the role you've put Fastion in and the line where he contemplates 'what it would be like to be King Zachary for a day' set my heart beating faster. i cant wait to see how the story continues
blackraven66 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I really like were you are taking the story. I really hope that you update soon!