Reviews for Guilt is a Funny Thing, Not in a 'Haha' Way Though
DwaejiTokki chapter 15 . 5/13
Loved this brilliant work! Thanks for writing. :)
Psycho4Life chapter 15 . 4/20
This story is fantastic!
Tony WildRiver chapter 15 . 2/3
Ok, first I have been enjoying the mystery, whump, and hurt/comfort that is all over this fic. You write all of the characters really well, even unconscious Shawn. Second, I love the Bones quote for the title. Made me laugh.
BonesForensics chapter 15 . 1/6
Bravo!
BonesForensics chapter 8 . 1/6
When you said Delorean, I was like, aaaaaaa. My dad has a Delorean, even though it's broken. But now that I am telling everybody this, how bout my life story, Jk. Great story.
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
I just read this for the second time, kickass story ! Loved it !
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
wow can't wait for the next chapter.
Warriorcats4 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Is there anywhere in the story that tells us exactly what that message the chief got that wasn't meant for her actually said? I've read the story like five times but can't seem to find it. What did it say?!
CaptainAlias chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
This is by far one of the best fanfics that I have ever read. What an excellent plot!
bienvenu chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
The father never realized that his movements had suddenly slowed, and that Dr. Anderson had reached the furthest end of the room before him. Rhe commotion from the busy hospital suddenly flooded their ears. He had barely acknowledged the man saying that he would return to the waiting room when Shawn was ready to be seen

I sometimes re-read this story because it is one of the most well done shawn whump/henry shawn stories out there. p.s. Rhe is not a word
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
I am in aw of this story. Like...wow. Just the way you brought together the whole crime and the quality of writing was superb. Really, well done! I'll definitely be re-reading this again in the future.
Hope you write more psych stories! I'll be adding you to my watch list in the hopes that you do :)
Keep up the awesome work!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Fantastic story! It was so exciting! I love everyone working together and Chief summing it up at the end:) Go Buzz! It was a very interesting twist in the story with the blond- not blind statement! I liked seeing all of the characters dealing with their emotions related to the accident and their feelings towards Shawn. I can't wait to see who tells Henry about Shawn's accidents;)
BrokenSky49 chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
This story was absolutely epic! Loved it! Thank you so much for posting it!
maya2 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
I have to admit I was confused at first but when I reached the end I realized the name of the chapter fit perfectly. I like how you had the events unfold with the different POVs. I love Buzz so much more now! I like him on the show but your Buzz rocks. Nice job with the broken jaw speak as well. Again, I was totally thrown off at first but I got it and I liked the chapter. Thanks for sharing. Please continue when you can.
flameofdarkness0318 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Yay for a happy ending! Well so far. I love this story and I really want you to continue.