Reviews for The Beginning of Our Bright Future
rrochelle465 chapter 3 . 9/18
Aww what a beautiful. Story yay bells and em will soon be parents..., I am glad that Jake is in a better place now...
rrochelle465 chapter 2 . 9/18
Wow. Jake didn't take the imprinting well... He is now the alpha but his power has little effect on imprints so he has decided to hurt them in other ways which only served to hurt him once again why won't he listen?
rrochelle465 chapter 1 . 9/18
Nice first chapter that went better than em e expected...
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 5/1
Oh this was sweet! Even when Jake was a jackass.

I wish it was longer though. I love Embry and Bella.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
OMG! I loved this. Embry is such a sweetheart. Yummy lemon too.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Wow Embry and Bella went through some hard times cause of Jacob but they came though stronger and this is good. Now they are married and Bella is pregnant, wait until they tell the pack and Charlie is going to be a grandpa you once again, this was a really good story and have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Wow I can't believe what Jacob has done he didn't even care if he hurt Bella at all right. To hurt a pack mate and a imprint is a harsh penalty huh. Poor Billy has to be without his son now. I hope that Bella and Embry is going to be okay right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This was a good first chapter, and wow Embry imprinted on Bella while she was walking with Jacob. Now she knows, but I guess they will tell her not to tell Jacob about the shifters right.
ekr333 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
loved it xx
Lolabean07 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I loved it! Embry was the second wolf I fell in love with. Leah will always be my first! Then Paul, Jake, Jared, Seth, Sam, and Quil. The little ones...Brady and Collin, I'm not there yet. For some reason they just seem too young.
Yeddi chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Awww, so sweet. I love Embry.
Mistress-Volturi-09 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Awh this was such a sweet short story. I'm happy Jacob finally learned the errors of his way and that Bella and Embry got to live 'happily ever after'.
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Cute ending
NCChris chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Well done! For a story that grew out of a oneshot challenge I thought this was really well thought out and I enjoyed beta'g for you, honey. Just remember that everyone has their own views on Pack behavior and reasoning, so what seems rushed or extreme to one is perfectly acceptable to another. Keep writing, it's how we all grow.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
seems pretty extreme to banish the chief's son... but I suppose he didn't give them many options... he's pretty OOC here, I guess. But they get their HEA... nice.