Reviews for Twists and Turns
mom8828 chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
WOW! This is too good to stop here! Please add to this when you can, as very few fan fictions have been able to grab my attention like this! I do hope you will continue writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Hercules8 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Why did you stop updating, this is a great story! Please continue!
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I like this story, the most I like is that William became a hunter, it cool! Please continue this fanfic.
Ominous Spider chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
I kind of hoped that this had been updated. I would like to read more.
FFLjm12B chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Great way to introduce the evil triad and Drusilla's vision. You have created one hell of a good Buffyverse story.
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
This idea of Hunter working for the COW is such a logical element - I wish that there had been some reference to it in the series. Frankly the entire premise of One Chosen Slayer is total nonsense - having Hunters is an excellent way to make the "only one slayer" easier to accept.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I've never read any story before that has William changed so totally - It's a very interesting way to present him in his human life. Very happy to have found a new Buffyverse FF writer to enjoy.
the.stories.live.on chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
So, I got to the end of this chapter, and exclaimed in horror as I realized that there were only 24 chapters. (pshaw. Only 24, that's a great deal more than I have accomplished) This story is magnificent in it's intricacies and characterizations, and I am dying for more. Your take on Spike has become one of my favorites, close behind Spike in West of the Moon, East of the Sun, by KnifeEdge. You give so much depth to all of the characters, and the sheer complexity of Spike is astounding. It was beautiful how you could portray the violence and savagery he fell into, and that there was a part of him that was horrified. I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Keep up the incredible work!
evenflo78 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I knew it was going to happen, but that didn't make it any easier to read. Man, oh, man. I do enjoy the way you portrayed it, his awakening, the hunger, disgust, it was all so very real! Wonderful writing!
evenflo78 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Ugh! Angelus is a twisted bastard! And now here comes Drusilla to make the game all the more interesting! Very imaginative story, and I'm loving the details throughout. Thanks so much for sharing.
evenflo78 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
*sigh* oh, Will! What kind of trouble are you going to get into now? Such a twisted little plot you've woven. I am enraptured right now. Off to read more of your delicious story! Thank you for writing!
evenflo78 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Now I'm crying! I do love how you've integrated pieces of his story in this and made them your own. Sad as they may be. But it makes you connect with him, and I have a feeling things aren't going to get better for William just yet. He's still got a hard time to go, for who knows how long. Thank you for sharing!
evenflo78 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Oh, hell. I just know this is bad. Hate that Will is blaming himself, and I doubt that this is going to make things any better. Jeez! Can't seem to catch a break, can he? Fantastic story you've woven here, full of emotion and hurt, and as sad as I am right now, I am really loving it so far. Thanks for writing!
evenflo78 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh man, oh man! I'm so glad there's another chapter for me to read! This one was intense, to say the least! Should've known Angelus had something nefarious planned. He always does.
evenflo78 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Yeah, easy going, huh? Gah! Their history, both of them, was brutal, to be sure, and I love how it really only proved to solidify William and his decision to be a hunter. You know, I've often wondered why they didn't think to do something of this sort in the show. Even with as high and mighty as The Council seemed to think themselves. It makes sense in a way, that even without their support, a group of people would band together and create an army, of sorts, to fight against the evil. So glad to be reading this! Thanks for sharing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »