Reviews for Consequences
JoeCool chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
When are you going to finish this story. I think it is time that you did!
Leila chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Hi, I really love your story (actually all of your Veronica Mars fanfics) and I was wondering if you had any plan on continuating it.
Anyway, good job on them and thank you for making me happy by reading them :)
Leenababy chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
I beg of you to continue this story. I need to know what's going to happen next with everyone. I hope you finish this story someday. It's really good
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Hope you continue this!
kstrac75 chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Just discovered this story. Really hope you decide to finish it.
LoVefan1123 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Update soon. Like the story.
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I know it says that this story is on a hiatus but I just found it so do you know when your going to write more? Because I really like this plot and your writing is excellent so I want to read more.
amgonyea chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Love this story
azerjaban chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Ooooh it's heating up. And I love your characterizations. Lily and Duncan are not painted as evil eih's just to push Veronica and Logan together. You can read the friendship between both pairs. Your Veronica 1.0 is the perfect balance of sweet and open. But still tough and quick to anger. She's me a less jaded version of canon Veronica and I love it.
You Logan is perfectly I character, the conversation between him and Keith was priceless and so on point with the dialog. His anger, his sarcastic comments, and even his girlish tendency to gossip-you played it all out perfectly.

I can wait to see how this turns out. Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
It's been too long! post another chapter soon!
KatieDean0343 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Please, let there be more. I found this while surfing Fan-Fic and loved it. This can't be the end, please update again. Don't leave me hanging, I will lose my mind wondering what could of, should of, would of been. Hopefully you will be able to update some time. Would love to see a happy ending. And I think Duncan and Lily need to have their behinds handed to them on a platter for what they have done. Just my humble opinion. Any way thanks for the great read. Until next time !
JeniLyn2000 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Nice having Duncan stand up for Lilly, he usually just stands idly by.

The reconnect for Logan & Veronica, without words even, was fantastic.

The scenes with Keith & Veronica and Keith & Logan were great, very true to character.

I cannot wait to read more.
DidiSummers chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Hi!
New reader! I found your story really interesting... Can't wait to read what happen next!

see ya! :D
Natskl chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Yay...another update! Have I told you how much I love this story?! Duncan sure knows how to pick his fights...his jealousy over Veronica...Logan expressing the TRUTH about Lilly...glad to see Logan NOT back down! And Logan talking himself down from his small outburst with Veronica, rationalising his thoughts...glad to see them still "with" each other...although things are going to get worse before they get any better :-( Please do update soon!
LoVecakes chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Kudos again and again. I love where this is going. Things are starting to unravel. We are seeing that crazy-eyed side of Duncan. Veronica is realizing that she is losing part of her life that she does not want to lose. I never was a big fan of the Lilly/Veronica friendship, so I don't miss that here. I always wondered what the fallout would be for Lilly if she was alive when her affairs can to light so I love that that will be explored here.

I look forward to more on this amazing story