Reviews for The Mary Sue Effect
Amaerai chapter 5 . 6/21
Lol...I hate Mary Sues...and your story helps...honestly, I'm still shocked people write Mary Sues.
Gurdyroot...

As usual to lazy to log on
Reader chapter 5 . 5/14
I dunno why, but in the the 'WE WERE MEANT TO BEEEE!' Part I thought of sheep... Is that weird?
listeninggame chapter 1 . 3/30
I like this. I've seen too much of this. I used to WRITE this. Thank the heavens I was saved.
Gods, so awesome!

Please, tell me you're going to update, please!
Divergent Daughter of Poseidon chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Rachel paint them to death!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
XD I don't think that I've seen such an awesome Sue-bashing story.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
So uh...plan to update anytime soon? It's been TWO FRICKING YEARS. And close to three! Update for my sake!
Dork Asian chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Oh my gods, a "bashing-Mary-Sues" story? Jesus Christ! I was laughing my butt off! I say kill the over-the-top Sues!

(P.S. Do you think I could use Maya Greene as an OC? I would really love to use her in a story!)
Sherry Belladonna Pincher chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
If you don't want to continue this, give it to me! I can work with this amount of genius! I use proper grammar, I don't go too OOC, I think I have a talent for writing, a bit... If you do not believe so, check out my writing, then PM me your work.
PLEASE! (Puppy dog eyes.)
Sherry Belladonna Pincher chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
DeathToPink300 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
please let them kill piper! Jason isn't too far gone but she is just horrible, what was rick thinking! she's a poser at best who craves attention from her boyfriend yet says she hates when she gets attention for her looks, that's a contradiction in every sense of the word! Silena would probably be ten times more interesting if she was alive. At least she wasn't a poser and actually knew what real love was.
DeathToPink300 chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Diamond Helen silver red comet night daughter of Athena, Artemis, Hestia, Hera, and Hecate. flowing gold locks of cascading curls and eyes that are ruby red with silver and gold specks and a steel gray ring around them that flash purple in the light. she is motherly and kind to all smarter than all of the Athena kids combined the best archer in the universe has absolute control of fire and has magical powers that make Hecate, harry potter, and voldemort cower in fear. goes to Hogwarts in the school year and camp in the summer and is Harrys and Percy's twin sister and her fatal 'flaw' is extreme kindness and gentleness. Love the story by the way!
DamGhostQueen chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Cool my name is used in here, Naomi but, my name is with a y, Naomy
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I want maaoorrr! (I don't usually spell things wrong on purpose, so you can imagine how much I want more. :3)
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
"Bethany Elizabeth Kimberly Emily Felicity Camille 'LightningBoltOfAwesomeness' Appalachian Slovakia Lovelace."

*stares at that* Hey, my name's in there! And the name of my own OC! And both of my little sisters' middle names! And a word I've never heard before!