Reviews for The Mary Sue Effect
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
So true I wanna cry. Have you read Daughter of the Gods in quotev? Skylar Luna Destiny Gold. Somebody help me
hiimkassandra chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
nice
hiimkassandra chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
THIS IS SO FUNNY. im seriously in love with your story!
hiimkassandra chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
this is so good! the detail in the writing when describing the mary sue is so flawless. it actually breathes like a real book. the concept is very well plot out, and although the only problem is that they are book characters who cant read fanfiction, its still SO GOOOOODDD. im obsessed.
hiimkassandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
i know this is a sue story but the writing for the first chapter is flawless. like, seriously. its perfect. so where the mary sue ideas. they were very original considering they were, you know, mary sues.
Amaerai chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Lol...I hate Mary Sues...and your story helps...honestly, I'm still shocked people write Mary Sues.
Gurdyroot...

As usual to lazy to log on
Reader chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I dunno why, but in the the 'WE WERE MEANT TO BEEEE!' Part I thought of sheep... Is that weird?
listeninggame chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I like this. I've seen too much of this. I used to WRITE this. Thank the heavens I was saved.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Gods, so awesome!

Please, tell me you're going to update, please!
oOSupergirlOo chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Rachel paint them to death!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
XD I don't think that I've seen such an awesome Sue-bashing story.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
So uh...plan to update anytime soon? It's been TWO FRICKING YEARS. And close to three! Update for my sake!
Dork Asian chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Oh my gods, a "bashing-Mary-Sues" story? Jesus Christ! I was laughing my butt off! I say kill the over-the-top Sues!

(P.S. Do you think I could use Maya Greene as an OC? I would really love to use her in a story!)
Sherry Pincher chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
If you don't want to continue this, give it to me! I can work with this amount of genius! I use proper grammar, I don't go too OOC, I think I have a talent for writing, a bit... If you do not believe so, check out my writing, then PM me your work.
PLEASE! (Puppy dog eyes.)
Sherry Pincher chapter 2 . 8/5/2014