Reviews for A Change of Heart
maiidesuu1 chapter 47 . 9/6
This story is too good ! Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
sendija.kurzemniece chapter 46 . 7/5
i love this story! can't wait for the next update.
Shayde F. Revelle chapter 45 . 12/19/2014
What Laney and TBag has sounds a helluva lot like Stockholm Syndrome, but there's also signs that it isn't.
taarax8 chapter 45 . 11/24/2014
AHHHH this story is so good!
I love the father-daughter relationship between Laney and Abruzzi :) Laney and Tbag all the way, I live for their cute little moments like in the fountains -
I was so hoping that Laney would find out that Tweener cheated on her and she would realise her feelings for Tbag were stronger than feelings for Tweener. That her feelings for Tweener were sweet and innocent whereas Tbag made her feel passion and desire. And she in turn bought out new sides of him. Then in the end, her choice would be Tbag. Because her choice had always been, Tbag.

I really hope you update soon...
Pretty please?
ElijahhKlaus chapter 45 . 9/21/2014
please update soon! cant wait for the next chapter!
Ida chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
Great job . I'm really can't wait nexts chapters. I 'm really into this story so don't let me down :)
Ida chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
Great job. I'm can't wait next chapters. I'm really into your story so I'll hope you be continue. Please don't let me down
StormWolves chapter 45 . 5/11/2014
I just read the first part to this story in one sitting, and now i've moved right on to this sequel cause the story is just so great. I really like Laney, she can be pretty strong and also quite defenelss at the same time which makes her seem very realistic.
And everyone from the show seems to be very much in-character which is great.
And it's really nice to find a story with a lot of Abruzzi as he was one of my favourites in the show. And his love/hate relationship with Laney is very amusing to read about.

Anyway, I can't wait to
HermioneandMarcus chapter 45 . 4/4/2014
Darkshadow008 chapter 45 . 3/17/2014
Omg continue this! Please! I hope more Abruzzi and Tweener!
Darkshadow008 chapter 44 . 3/17/2014
Oh this probably more uncomfortable for Laney than Susan!
Darkshadow008 chapter 43 . 3/17/2014
Uh oh! Things are getting pretty intense, to say the least!
Darkshadow008 chapter 42 . 3/17/2014
Awww! Poor Tweener, t-bag you jerk.
Darkshadow008 chapter 41 . 3/17/2014
I miss Tweener and Abruzzi!
Darkshadow008 chapter 40 . 3/17/2014