Reviews for A Change of Heart
BreeLand chapter 48 . 11/29
I started prison break over the thanksgiving weekend and was so interested in Tbag's character! I immediately looked for fan fiction and when I saw yours, I fell in love. I love your writing style and I enjoy your character. I managed to read your first story in a couple of hours and this one the next day! I can not tell you how bad I hope you update. I know sometimes people loose passion for the topic or just don't want to write anymore. Sometimes people become busy and just don't have the time to write. Please, let me tell you that so many people are already invested in your story and love it. Do not abandon the story! I really hope that you come back to upload because I will be waiting!
Tina chapter 48 . 8/15
Yess yes yeassss you updated this made my day seriously :)
YukiHata chapter 48 . 7/30
Wow this story is amazing! I have been reading this non-stop and I hope you won't abandon this fic! Can't wait for tbag to finaly realize he loves Lanekins;)
Please please update soon and Thanks you for this awesomeness!
maiidesuu chapter 48 . 7/21
I'm STILL so invested in this story Thank you for the awesome update !
Tina chapter 47 . 5/15
Please continue, cant wait for a new chapter
SwimmingPython chapter 1 . 1/25
Please, continue! ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh please continue this its incredible and just wow i need to know what happens
Angel of Thor chapter 47 . 12/1/2015
:D this is absolutely amazing! i hope you'll continue the story, i've read both of them in a day. you're a great writer and i really really hope you'll continue the fantastic work :)
SwimmingPython chapter 47 . 11/1/2015
Read in one shot. Enkied immensely. When is the next chater is planned?
maiidesuu1 chapter 47 . 9/6/2015
This story is too good ! Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
sendija.kurzemniece chapter 46 . 7/5/2015
i love this story! can't wait for the next update.
Shayde F. Revelle chapter 45 . 12/19/2014
What Laney and TBag has sounds a helluva lot like Stockholm Syndrome, but there's also signs that it isn't.
taarax8 chapter 45 . 11/24/2014
AHHHH this story is so good!
I love the father-daughter relationship between Laney and Abruzzi :) Laney and Tbag all the way, I live for their cute little moments like in the fountains -
I was so hoping that Laney would find out that Tweener cheated on her and she would realise her feelings for Tbag were stronger than feelings for Tweener. That her feelings for Tweener were sweet and innocent whereas Tbag made her feel passion and desire. And she in turn bought out new sides of him. Then in the end, her choice would be Tbag. Because her choice had always been, Tbag.

I really hope you update soon...
Pretty please?
ElijahhKlaus chapter 45 . 9/21/2014
please update soon! cant wait for the next chapter!
Ida chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
Great job . I'm really can't wait nexts chapters. I 'm really into this story so don't let me down :)