Reviews for A Change of Heart
Leser2 chapter 51 . 8/3
Hi, I love your story - And enjoy every chapter
WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE OMG D:
Cookie chapter 50 . 7/13
This is absolutely amazing :) I ove the story line! I can't wait till Laney meets up with the guys again!
Artemis pretty chapter 50 . 6/17
This story is addicting. Please update!
I'm looking formard to more Laney and T-Bag moments..
YAY! You updated! AWESOME! Please please please please please do not give up on this story! There are not enough T-Bag stories out there and there are even fewer T-Bag/oc ones. I LOVE this story!
And to answer your statement up top. I also have mixed feelings. I loved it, but I also thought it was rushed. I would have LOVED a couple of episodes that focused on T and Whip, but that didn't happen. :( But it is what it is.
Anyway thanks for a great story and I truly hope you continue. Please please update SOON and have Laney and T meet up again!
Thank you!
YukiHata chapter 47 . 5/23
Please dont abandon this story i love it 3 :)))
Chasing Anteros chapter 49 . 5/9
I just caught up this fic and finished the one before it a day ago and I just have to say: oh my god I love it so much! The plots and deviations from canon are awesome and I can't wait to see where you take this next! It's so great to see attention given to characters like Tbag and tweener and I love laney too!
Cannot wait for more of this story, you're such a star and I'm lucky to have stumbled upon these fics :)
YukiHata chapter 49 . 4/30
Nook whyyy did she betray him
WHY
YAY AN UPDATE! FINALLY! Thank you so much! Please please please update again soon. I love T-Bag/OC stories and sadly there are not a lot of them.
OMFG YOU UPLOADED AFTER SO LONG OMG OMG IT WAS SO GOOD I MISSED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! #GOLANEY
Angel of Thor chapter 49 . 4/14
Great to see a new chapter :D love it!
BreeLand chapter 49 . 4/13
When I saw that you updated, I honestly screamed "no way!" My prayers have been answered and you have written another chapter. Hands down my favorite prison break fanfiction. I have lost sleep over this fanfiction and been super sad because it was incomplete. Please continue to work and upload. I just love your story so much. There is always a plot twist or unexpected scene that keeps me on the edge of my seat. A plus writing! Please update soon!
maiidesuu chapter 49 . 4/13
Okay wow. I'm not gonna lie, when they brought Prison Break back I was totally praying you'd bring this story back and when I saw you updated I was ridiculously excited ! I loved this chapter. I feel so freaking bad for T and Susan and Laney and just wow I hope you post more !
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/10
Awesome chapter and great plot and amazing idea