Reviews for A Change of Heart
I really should comment on this story more but i always forget (sorry...)
This fanfic is amazing, i remember staying up all night to RE-READ it and get excited over the twists that I'd forgotten and the character developments and everything inbetween. Every time I come back to this i can't wait to see if it's been updated, and I'm never angry that it's not because I know despite irregular updates that the next chapter is gonna be worth it.
So, sorry for rambling, and thanks for having literally the BEST Prison Break fanfic I have ever read - hands down!
kate840eb chapter 52 . 10/4/2017
I first read this story years and years ago and I'm so incredibly happy it's back! Your writing is seriously some of the best I've ever come across here. It's so engrossing and all of the characters and emotions are so real. Can't wait to read the rest of the story, keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/22/2017
IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED OMFG IM CRYING THIS FANFIC MAKES ME SO HAPPY ITS SO GOOD AND IM GLAD THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE STARS AND THE PLANET ALIGNED SO PERFECTLY SO WE COULD HAVE THIS CHAPTER!
Leser2 chapter 51 . 8/3/2017
Hi, I love your story - And enjoy every chapter
Guest chapter 51 . 7/21/2017
WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE OMG D:
Cookie chapter 50 . 7/13/2017
This is absolutely amazing :) I ove the story line! I can't wait till Laney meets up with the guys again!
Artemis pretty chapter 50 . 6/17/2017
This story is addicting. Please update!
I'm looking formard to more Laney and T-Bag moments..
Guest chapter 50 . 6/4/2017
YAY! You updated! AWESOME! Please please please please please do not give up on this story! There are not enough T-Bag stories out there and there are even fewer T-Bag/oc ones. I LOVE this story!
And to answer your statement up top. I also have mixed feelings. I loved it, but I also thought it was rushed. I would have LOVED a couple of episodes that focused on T and Whip, but that didn't happen. :( But it is what it is.
Anyway thanks for a great story and I truly hope you continue. Please please update SOON and have Laney and T meet up again!
Thank you!
YukiHata chapter 47 . 5/23/2017
Please dont abandon this story i love it 3 :)))
chasing-anteros chapter 49 . 5/9/2017
I just caught up this fic and finished the one before it a day ago and I just have to say: oh my god I love it so much! The plots and deviations from canon are awesome and I can't wait to see where you take this next! It's so great to see attention given to characters like Tbag and tweener and I love laney too!
Cannot wait for more of this story, you're such a star and I'm lucky to have stumbled upon these fics :)
YukiHata chapter 49 . 4/30/2017
Nook whyyy did she betray him
Guest chapter 49 . 4/20/2017
WHY
Guest chapter 49 . 4/15/2017
YAY AN UPDATE! FINALLY! Thank you so much! Please please please update again soon. I love T-Bag/OC stories and sadly there are not a lot of them.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/15/2017
OMFG YOU UPLOADED AFTER SO LONG OMG OMG IT WAS SO GOOD I MISSED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! #GOLANEY
Angel of Thor chapter 49 . 4/14/2017
Great to see a new chapter :D love it!