Reviews for A Change of Heart
So glad the story is continuing! Like I've said before, your writing is amazing!
Pokie4life chapter 55 . 10/18
OMG YES! It's so great to see you back! I was starting to worry.

Ah! It's Panama time?! They're heading to Sona! I can't wait for Laney and Bagwell's reunion. I'm a little scared considering how they split. Hopefully the brothers will be happy to see her! Glad to see she's alive.

I hope you update soon! I can't get enough of this story!
ThePurebloodPrincess2604 chapter 55 . 10/18
I love the new chapter! It's been a while since the last but I saw there was a new chapter this morning and I was so excited! I hope there'll be a next one soon :)
theMOTTsyndrome chapter 28 . 9/17
My theory is that Laney love tbag since the very beginning but because of Her morality she project Her feelings on Tweener because it's easier to admit love tweener than tbag which is a pedophile and a killer.
theMOTTsyndrome chapter 52 . 9/16
I really like the laney/tbag relationship but i'm also glad she found tweener
theMOTTsyndrome chapter 49 . 9/16
Hi i'm french i read your story "not what it seems" and now i read a change of heart I read slowly because I'm near from the end
I have so much things to say !
First thank you I really enjoy read your story, I like Laney because she's not mary sue and I really hope a happy ending for Her and T-bag
penny chapter 40 . 9/11
update more chapters now. Also write more romantic moments between t-bag and laney and also maybe write about laney finally choosing t-bag and not tweener. Because laney and t-bag being together just makes more sense maybe add some steamy sexual romantic moments and kisses between t-bag and laney. When they both reunite with each other i am hoping very soon too so please update more chapters faster soon please today.
lily chapter 54 . 8/28
more chapters
ana chapter 1 . 8/28
update more chapters faster now today please quickly. Also alot more t-bag and laney moments together too love them together right now and so hot too. So please update more chapters soon.
penny chapter 30 . 8/14
more chapters faster now
Pokie4life chapter 54 . 6/21
Ohhhh man. I've been binge reading your whole Prison Break series ror the past few days. Holy shoot am I hooked in and obsessed with it! The T bag saga had me on an emotional and mental rollercoaster. This is so good and i can't wait for more!
AAAAHHHHHH CRHING I LOVE THIS FANFIC
YOOOO I JUST SEEN THIS AND OH MY GOSH?! WHAT AN UPLOAD! It's always exciting to see an update from my all time fav fanfic and i loved this chapter! I like the dynamics between Laney and Mahone, fanfics dont give his character enough room to shine. Your writing style still keeps me engaged and i seriously cant wait for the next chapter! Willing to wait until next year for the next one (hopefully wont have to but definitely willing to) -
kate840eb chapter 54 . 5/18
So glad this story is back! I've said it before but you're such a talented writer and I'm really excited to keep reading :)
I really should comment on this story more but i always forget (sorry...)
This fanfic is amazing, i remember staying up all night to RE-READ it and get excited over the twists that I'd forgotten and the character developments and everything inbetween. Every time I come back to this i can't wait to see if it's been updated, and I'm never angry that it's not because I know despite irregular updates that the next chapter is gonna be worth it.
So, sorry for rambling, and thanks for having literally the BEST Prison Break fanfic I have ever read - hands down!