Reviews for The Day of the Frog Incident
lhatz1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
loved the day series in school I had to dissect a feral pig and a cows eye definitely gross
Zorpox chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Cute story!

I had to disect a frog as well in middle school. I don't remember if they were still alive before we started. The only thing I remember about that class is that it smelled really bad and me and my best friend at the time got in trouble for wearing our masks upside down so they would cover our nose.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I only did a worm, no frogs. My mom is... now was because of a forced early retirement, an RN and she had to do frog and a cat... I think because of it being a larger animal and a mammal not an amphibian made a difference. I think it is a way to know if you enjoy that type of thing... going into medical field or something. My partner in that class couldn't handle the scalpel or pins at all and did the writing and sketch instead. I think the live is for TV just for that image that you made too and I don't mind at all, it's funnier that way. Yeah for the budding friendship. I loved how later it shows how close Tony and Jimmy became when Gibbs was gone. True friends. 10/10
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ok, so I got out of dissecting a frog or worm when I was in 9th grade in bio (that's the earliest you can do it in my school system) since the teacher asked since it was the end of the yet and wasn't required. I kinda wanted to, but only like 3 other kids in the class said yes, so we didn't get to do a dissection (the choice would've been frog or worm).

I did however dissect a pig in college bio last year. Lol. I think in would've rather had the frog or worm.
Ailienor chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Scheint Länder spezifisch zu sein ich musste auch einen Fisch sezieren :)
Aurilia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Our frogs came to us already dead, with blue latex in the veins and red latex injected in the arteries, but I was in advanced bio - the regular bio-class didn't get individual frogs, instead they watched the teacher kill and dissect one over the projector. But it wasn't that big of a deal, either way - I went to a tiny, rural school. Most of the kids there were farm-stock and so had helped butcher since they were big enough to hold a knife. Even the few townies who attended were not unfamiliar with 'dissection' - hunting and fishing were a way of life. The biggest complaint from my advanced bio class was how wasteful the latex-injected, preserved frogs were (our class was the first to use them) - the remains from the dissections couldn't be used for fishing bait when we were done.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
paper balls-completely IC, freeing frogs-lol, little Tony-awww! in other words, i really liked this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I read all 3 stories and this one-off and they are simply wonderul. I hope you continue to allow us glimpses into this AU you have created. Great writing.
Julie507 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Good story. When I was 15 we had to dissect a fetal pig, a big worm that was actually a parasite in human beings and some other creature blocked from my memory. No frogs though. I switched from Biology to Astronomy the following year because Bio 2 students dissected cats and taking an extra year of lab science was worth not cutting into a cat. I agree with Ziva and Tony; Biology teachers are strange.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cute little story.

Sad in one way that Palmer reminds Tony of his dead friend. But good that in a small way he stood up for Palmer.

i was lucky I never had to dissect anything. I dont think I would of been able to handle or do it anyway Yuck.
writergirl85 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Unless you were at the one school where I am, the school i was at never had enough money to pay to have disect frog classes. I know the one year it was pig feotus that was dissected.
JLC7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like your story. I live in the U.S and we did have to disect a frog, a worm, and a cat. Don't worry they were already dead. Thankfully, telling them would be morbid. I felt sorry for them until I found out they get them from a farm. They grow them so we can learn from them. I didn't like cutting up the animals either but I was going to be a doctor. Nice job with the story.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO SWEET! I totally loved it! I am especially fond of Jimmy and it irks me to know end that they still haven't added Brian Dietzen to the opening credits and he is still only classified as a reoccurring character. Anyway, great job, as usual!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Loved the insight into Little Tony and Little Jimmy! Thanks for writing this!
katesari chapter 1 . 1/12/2012