Reviews for Quiet
CrossingTheBoundary chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It hurts. It hurts so much. ;-; I'm such a masochist.
Sad chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Sooo sad i love your storys because of the asakiku
Selinawen chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Waaahhh! Poor Kiku! TAT Arthur you ignorant fool! He loved you so much but yet you do this TAT

But even so, I can proudly say that I'm a masochist and love fics like this... I just love Asakiku with angst and unrequitted love. and also, Alfred being involved and focusing on Kiku... I just love the USUKJP triangle so much even though it breaks my soul... *shot*

Come to think of it, many of my fics are like that, though I don't necessary publish them all xD I am a writer that enjoys torturing herself w;;
Saskiya chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
My eyes is watery! Poor Kiku! T.T its very strange but I hate Arthur in this story. "

Ah! You are Spanish! Whats a pity! I am in love with your style! Id like to read your more stories...but I dont know your language T.T (I am Russian)...Maybe I have to start to learn SpanishXD i think its very beautiful isnt it?..

sorry for my mistakes
ivyterasu chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
pobre kikuuuuuuu TTATT como lo torturan todos .
MusicianWish chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! kikuuuuu! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TT

me mataste con esta historiaaa wa Kiku noo, yo te consuelo!
OhIsobel chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wa! so this is your first one in English? that was really good! :) okay then, was short yes but there's a lot of emotions! my eyes are watery , and ¡Oh Arthur! good job!
Shion Kagamine chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
TT

Stupid Arthur! You have to love Kiku!
VkBurgers chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
-at first-

"Oh it's not going to be that bad!"

-after-

"Does anyone have another box of tissues...?" ;.;
kiku-dii chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ahhh! my eyes are watery! So in the end,Kiku killed hiself, sad,so very sad TT_TT! Anyways I know Spanish (but i'm actually Portugese,but i been to Chile!) but i cant read Spanish at all for some reason. I think you should make English versions of your stories.*and im so curious about the japan x prussia you made* \(o)/