Reviews for Roses and Rainstorms
CaityPanda chapter 27 . 11/5/2014
I hope you come back soon. i miss this story!
Jazzgirl415 chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
Oh my gosh I truly do love this book I actually like it better than save me. Please update this book. You seem to have put so much work into this story and I along with quite a few other people would like to see the end of this. Please continue to write this story!
alexthegreat123 chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
I LUUUUUUUVE your story, and writing, and characters, and OMGOSH I LOVE AVIANNA AND KYOYA TOGETHER. I can't stop reading/re-reading it. Obsessed. Good job and THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Omg my friend wanted me to read this yesterday and I couldn't stop please write more!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
You book is so good will you end up finishing it?
CaityPanda chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
Please write more. i love your writing and i adore this story. Miss your updates!
ili chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Kyoya's birthday is Nov. 22
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Good luck with all that you are doing and I hope you get more ideas when you come back :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Next chapter? *puppy dog eyes*
I absolutely love this book and really hate you for leaving me like this! How could you do this to me?
*Sigh* please update soon it already feels like forever probably because I read this book until 6:30 In the morning last night
Shelx5678 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
I have to say that this is, by FAR, my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read. The characters and situations seem so real! No matter what else I read, I always come back to this story. You are so talented in writing, so thank you for this!
EvilVampireDucky chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
Can I just tell you how much I hate you for ending with a cliffhanger and there being no 'next' button for me to press?

Very, very, much.
Me chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Well that was very rude of that person to post a review like that with out even giving your writing a chance. Sorry they would do something like that and i hope it doesnt keep you from continuing the story. And congrats on the wedding or whatever. Good for you!:-)
Animefreak513 chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Please update! I love this fic!
Me chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Kyoya's dad is a real big d!ck head isnt he.
Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
CALM DOWN WITH THE CAPS LOCKS WOULD YA? just kidding. This story seems good so far. Keep it up.