Reviews for Moss Attacks
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I loved this! It was all just so in character and I especially loved Moss. I though that both of their reactions were perfect and Moss had some great lines :)
rebecca.lea.3348 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very nice!
teslasgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OH my God...so perfect. The folding of the tie mid-passion, the and a couple of my favourite bits:

Trust the advice of the man who once found himself, courtesy of Ian Riley, the boy with no neck, hanging by his head from a set of monkey bars with his arms tied behind his back. It's flipping painful.'

"He was suddenly very serious, that look he got when he very definitely needed to do something, however irrational, and nothing on Earth was going to stop him. Something important, like making sure all the teaspoons were the same way round in the drawer. Or like making sure all the boxes he was throwing away had been stacked inside one another in the optimum arrangement, to create the smallest overall volume of box for disposal."

"Now please be quiet so that I can concentrate. Concentration is very important in this game, I am led to believe."

Was literally laughing out loud - spot on, and I hope you do more :)
Cividiaclcrgdvod chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh man, that was really cute.
:) good!
Carocuin chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i love you, what else could i say? oh wait! please marry me XDDD huauhahuahua :DDDDDDDD please more!
LydVicious chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I LOVED it! Very in-character, Moss was perfect. So hot as well! I'm favouriting this
sagedragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So flipping amazing! I can see this as I read it. Can't wait to see your other writings. Ty.
sudowoodo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Gah! That was so flippin' amazing! You write Moss brilliantly, also I could hear Roy's voice as I read it. Great sexy time. Just well done :D
adelineadrenaline chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was scorching *and* lovely.
Ray191 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU! That's all I can really say to that... Oh! And you write Moss PERFECTLY! Which is just another reason why I, HOLY SHIT LOVE YOU!
But He Hit Me First chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You wrote this months ago but i QUITE enjoyed it. Very sweet and as in character you can get with two characters who aren't actually do this on the show! *goes to see if you have written anything else*
Daphne chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
!

I'm obsessed with the Roy/Moss [or Ross for short] ship, and this is definitely the best slash [including sexy times, I've seen fluff slash] fic that I've read. This is really great. thanks.
boobunny60 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was beautiful sexy time! really amazing and I could not stop reading!
happedaez chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was fantastic! :D they were both very in character.
Pimpface chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ah this was so good! XD I absolutely loved how you first explained their kiss against the wall, it read just like the scene from the show! XD

Moss is so adorable bless him! You write them both really well and in character! :)

I neeeeeed more sexy times from you about these two!