Reviews for The 17 Course Guide to Seducing a Colleague
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
What a delightful story! I am replete with extended metaphor, extreme sensuality, and a glorious conclusion.

I believe I will have an after-dinner mint.

(burp)
panda1222 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Yes just...god yes. As much as I like Grindeldore, I was always disappointed that Dumbledore never moved on. He could clearly get someone and he had so many years to recover but... Not a peep. This is just what I've been looking for.
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This s one of the sweetest storys I ever read in a very weird way! XD I never thought that an ALbus/Horace pairing could actually work and be beautiful at the same time but you managed it, so my respect for that! ) And I love the fact how the whole point of the story is being alive, about really living, because I think Dumbledore never doing that after his two months relationship with Grindelwald, is probably very canon.
(Sorry for any mistakes, I am from Germany and still in school. ) )
spin84 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well you have achieved something I didn't think plausible - a likeable, genuine Horace. Now that is a feat. This was so well drawn out too, and just goes to show there is hope for us all. I particularly enjoyed Slughorn's sense of humour and his way in to wizarding grandeur. It all makes so much sense. You have a very good grip on the human side to 'your' characters, I hadn't quite appreciated how much though until this story.

Oh and a womanising Filius? Perfect!

Spin Xx
MyMadness chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Delicious. Pardon the pun. I love the framework of the 17 course meal. Very Horace. I am warming to the idea of Horace as a lovely sort of lover. And that is all your doing.