Reviews for In Retrospect
starlite22 chapter 5 . 2/4
I like this story i do get confused at times as you use non English words for things such as purse instead of handbag, and pants these are what they wear under there trousers. I hope you finish this, I would of like to swen more of their son in the story, he must of missed his mum, but he always being sent to Luna's.
hhrforever chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I hope you are going to finish the story, love it so far
benetgladwin chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This is great! Very well told from Hermione's perspective. Please finish this soon!
literally-lame chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
It's really good! Are you going to finish it? It's very interesting and it's not to fast like a lot of the other stories like this I've read! Good job!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Hi I've been enjoying reading this story so I hope that you will update soon! :)
crystalight22 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
i love your writing and i can't wait to read more of this story and your others
rk16 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
really awesome each do update soon.
1529 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Great chapter. I don't know enough about amnesia to fill a teaspoon, so I have no idea how realistic the story is to this point, but it 'feels' right when I'm reading it. Great story so far.
CPO Backstreet chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Amnesia stories can be difficult: Once you get over the initial shock of a character losing their memory and explore them and/or the readers learning what their life is like, you're pretty much marking time until they get their memory back or, on rare occasions, learn to cope without it. You've done a good job with this one, progressing it and capturing the feelings of frustration, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Dessert Maniac chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Excellent update
exzachly3 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Excellent!
Vl15 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Aww so sweet.. I loved it.., new memories, baby moments and second (first) kisses.. Can't wait for more..
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :D
pawsrule chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Wonderful update! Glad they are getting closer, and Hermione remembered something. Please continue.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012