Reviews for Three of a Kind
Fantastic! I love it!
banneno chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
amazing! !
Renaerys chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
YES a fellow SasuIno/ItaIno lover! This ficlet was a joy to read. The idea of their tryst is dark and twisted, and my initial thought was that it would blow up in their faces somewhere down the line. But as I kept reading, I started to realize that Ino is the reason Sasuke and Itachi were able to come together after all the shit that happened between them. And she becomes an obsession for them as the glue that keeps them together. Sasuke knows its not healthy, and he urges himself to end it for his and Itachi's sakes, but he can't. If they ended it, they might fall apart. But if they keep going, Ino will consume them mind, body and soul. It's a vicious cycle where no one can escape and everyone will lose in the end. It gives me chills! :D

I know this is marked as complete, but I can't help but wonder what Ino's take on this situation would be. Maybe she's just as tormented by their situation as Sasuke is?

As for concrit, there were a couple of fragment sentences (e.g., "Though not actually wrong in a sense, it was just that two lives that were almost already twisted beyond recognition could only become more distorted when exposed to a third such self-destructive eliminate."). I noticed a few random typos, but that has never bothered me if the fic is good. Lastly, the spelling of "summary" was wrong (you spelled it "summery," which is a word but not the correct one in this context). Other than those very minor points, I thought this was very well written and creative.

I'm usually not a fan of first person narrative voice, but its use here made for a more raw, emotional connection that really emphasized the pain and pleasure of the characters' relationships. Overall, fantastic one-shot. I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff. :)
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
WOW! Wonderful! Magnific! Fortunately you post some story. I was tired and bored here in home. I don't had nothing to read, so i tryed to see if somebody create some story SasuIno new and for mine luck: Had! You is a of the better authors of stories Sasuino in the . I am your fan since the start of the last year. U is awesome! -Kisses
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I thought this was amazing, though in the back of my head I was wondering if she's "having her way with them" at the same time, then thought how awkward that would be, then wondered what Sakura's reaction was.