Reviews for The Strange Attraction Syndrome
books.are.my.life.23 chapter 53 . 6/29
please continue this story... it would mean the world to me, considering that this story is one of the main reasons I ship creek.
olenelli chapter 53 . 4/13
noonononoo where is chapter 54 :'''(
shortseductivedanger chapter 1 . 3/28
Dude! Pleeeeaaassseeee! Do chapter 54! I wanna know really bad! By the way I fuckimg love you
I literally started tearing up when I read the most recent update was in Oct. 2013. I remember reading this a while beack and being IN LOVE. I saw some Craig and Tweek art on tumblr this morning and I instantly searched for this! Gonna be reading it a second time.
Jillian chapter 53 . 1/22
WHY MAN WHY

PLEASE CONTINUE I DONT EVEN SHIP THIS AND I NEED IT
Keegan1427 chapter 3 . 1/17
Absolutely love this story! Hope to see you making more in the future- Craig and Tweek have always been my OTP and nobody writes them quite like you do :D
berrisweet101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
To be honest I was skeptical about reading this. Just the one line, 'So much for Craig being asexual.', I was thinking great this is going to be some crappy story that everyone is freaking out over because it's a Craig/Tweek love story. But I was pleasantly surprised, and honestly impressed. You have a true talent and I was drawn in right away. I can't wait to see how this will unfold.
SoulMore chapter 53 . 10/16/2014
FAN!
coffee-addict247 chapter 53 . 10/2/2014
I absolutely loved this story until the very end. Despite its length it didn't feel long at all and was well worth the read. My only issue is that after 53 chapters its not finished. Its killing me! Best story I've read in a long time and it isn't done yet but aside from that it was well worth my time, captured the characters extremely well, and was over all a very lovely read that had me captivated from the first sentence. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
TheGrimKeeper chapter 53 . 8/30/2014
I can't wait for this to get updated, I love this story so much! You're brilliant!
Anon chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I have this silly grin on my face when I read this. Please complete this soon.
swag money chapter 53 . 7/24/2014
DO U KNOW HOW MANY NIGHTS I'VE LAIN AWAKE READING THIS FIC.
MANY.
but really! this is my fave fic ever, and i'm sure it's many others' too. i know you haven't updated in some time, but yeah, this is still my absolute favorite, and even if you won't update, i still like to reread parts of this every now and then to enjoy it. so however much work you plan (or not) to do on this, i just wanna let you know at the very least my, as a reader's, opinion, and that is that this is a fantastic, amazing, golden story that you've written here. c:
Psycho chapter 53 . 7/22/2014
I love the story so far. its fantastic i cant wait for more!
nico420 chapter 52 . 7/7/2014
Aw, man. I really wish there was more of this. It was amazing, though.
nico420 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
The way you described Tweek reminds me so much of myself it's uncanny.