Reviews for The Strange Attraction Syndrome
Wow, this story was really something. Kind of amusing in some ways. Unfortunately, I'm guessing there was still a ways to go and we'll probably never get the rest of it.
Please, for the love of god and all that is good and righteous, finish this beautifully written and captivating work of pure ambitious art!
mieei-chan chapter 53 . 5/17
Why do I feel like I'm 4 years late? ️
This fic i And it hurts so much when I see the latest update's date.
Even though I came here from Ao3, hoping that it would be finished in Fanfiction
But it isn't
Shiva Darkwater chapter 53 . 2/2
Ive been reading this fic religiously. And Im so sad that it just died! This has been a trip. I am in love with your Craig. Hes such a sexy mofo and your characterization of him has been amazing!

Thomas is such a doll!

Tweek. My goodness. I adore this baby boy so much. I love how hes grown over the story and becoming more confident and feisty and its all helped by Craig and just they complete each other so well.

I adore Pretty Lady. And I really love your take on Clyde.

Ive been putting it off cause I didnt want this fic to be over... And now I feel all unresolved... Gah!
autolysis chapter 53 . 11/24/2016
IIve been lurking on FFN for five hears now AND LITERALLY ONLY CCREAED AN ACCOUNT TILL NOW TO COME GROVELING AT YOUR FEET TO BEG FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THIS FIC
I BEG
peachy chapter 53 . 11/18/2016
when i die the only question im going to have is

what

is

pretty

lady's

NAME
BaeBunnies chapter 53 . 11/3/2016
You have a beautiful talent that I was completely consumed by, I love your writing style. Wonderful story, excellent job on the pacing and character development. I'd love to see more chapters in the future, I'm greatly interested in how it's supposed to end.
Asmara124 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I really loved this story and I'm really disappointed how it just stops with no proper ending! I hope you can read all these reviews and want to write a proper ending :(
RadicalEdward6 chapter 53 . 9/14/2016
At this point there probably won't be anymore updates. But if you're still out there, please continue this story. It needs a proper ending :) there's a lot of love of there for it.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/30/2016
Please please tell me you're going to continue at some point, I know it's been so long but oh my god this story is so good every time I've stopped reading it I've done nothing but think about it until I can read it again! Fanfiction reading is pretty much my life and I have to say this by far is the best fix I've ever read!
Guest chapter 53 . 5/7/2016
I know it's been two years but PLEASE just tell us anything? That you're not gonna finish that you are that youre even okay?
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 53 . 2/16/2016
More please!
Apotts chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
Oh my, the last line in this chapter has me worried. So excited to see what happens next. : )

I'm still really enjoying your wonderful story. It has a nice balance of humor and angst that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Apotts chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
WOW! Excellent chapter, and the cuddling is brilliant. I am really loving your story a lot!
Apotts chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I'm a little late reading this, because I just got interested in SP fanfiction, but I wanted to let you know that I think this story is amazing. I am enjoying it a lot!