Reviews for The Strange Attraction Syndrome
nico420 chapter 5 . 7/30
I love how Clyde leaves it up to Craig to fend for his girlfriend, and that she and Craig joke that she's actually Craig's girlfriend. :p And the scene where Tweek's standing up, and Craig's like, "Don't fucking move!" And Tweek just freezes, and Craig drops to the ground and starts drawing him without saying anything. The imagery is hilarious. I also love Kenny's reaction toward Craig saying to Tweek, "Have you seen how weird you look?" And, "I don't draw ugly people." (Oh, and I love how Craig's an old soul in all of your fanfics.) (And all the quotes at the beginning of your chapters.)
nico420 chapter 2 . 7/30
I love this: "Kenny was like the universe with all the hidden knowledge in the world. He told you wanted you need to know, when you needed to know it. But never anything more than that. His dictatorship wasn't ill. The blonde was irrevocably smart and intuitive. You could trust yourself with Kenny, and that was the only reason why I allowed him for him to explain so little at the moment."
nico420 chapter 1 . 7/30
I love how Craig becomes so absorbed in the emotion in Kenny's eyes that he barely manages to draw any other features. And the foreshadowing of this line: "I might not have had a tight grip on my own feelings, but I could read and determine them in others with a vivid sense of clarity." (I'm rereading this, so that line really sticks out to me.) Also, I just wanna say, I love the way you write Craig in general. Like Tweek says in the third chapter, there's no one like your version of Craig. (And there are aspects of the characters I really relate to; Craig's apathy and (to a lesser extent) brutal honesty, mixed with Tweek's anxiety/germaphobia/etc.) chapter 53 . 6/29
please continue this story... it would mean the world to me, considering that this story is one of the main reasons I ship creek.
olenelli chapter 53 . 4/13
noonononoo where is chapter 54 :'''(
Siiiiiiiiigh chapter 1 . 3/28
Dude! Pleeeeaaassseeee! Do chapter 54! I wanna know really bad! By the way I fuckimg love you
I literally started tearing up when I read the most recent update was in Oct. 2013. I remember reading this a while beack and being IN LOVE. I saw some Craig and Tweek art on tumblr this morning and I instantly searched for this! Gonna be reading it a second time.
Jillian chapter 53 . 1/22

Keegan1427 chapter 3 . 1/17
Absolutely love this story! Hope to see you making more in the future- Craig and Tweek have always been my OTP and nobody writes them quite like you do :D
berrisweet101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
To be honest I was skeptical about reading this. Just the one line, 'So much for Craig being asexual.', I was thinking great this is going to be some crappy story that everyone is freaking out over because it's a Craig/Tweek love story. But I was pleasantly surprised, and honestly impressed. You have a true talent and I was drawn in right away. I can't wait to see how this will unfold.
SoulMore chapter 53 . 10/16/2014
coffee-addict247 chapter 53 . 10/2/2014
I absolutely loved this story until the very end. Despite its length it didn't feel long at all and was well worth the read. My only issue is that after 53 chapters its not finished. Its killing me! Best story I've read in a long time and it isn't done yet but aside from that it was well worth my time, captured the characters extremely well, and was over all a very lovely read that had me captivated from the first sentence. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
TheGrimKeeper chapter 53 . 8/30/2014
I can't wait for this to get updated, I love this story so much! You're brilliant!
Anon chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I have this silly grin on my face when I read this. Please complete this soon.
swag money chapter 53 . 7/24/2014
but really! this is my fave fic ever, and i'm sure it's many others' too. i know you haven't updated in some time, but yeah, this is still my absolute favorite, and even if you won't update, i still like to reread parts of this every now and then to enjoy it. so however much work you plan (or not) to do on this, i just wanna let you know at the very least my, as a reader's, opinion, and that is that this is a fantastic, amazing, golden story that you've written here. c: