Reviews for The Strange Attraction Syndrome
I know it's been two years but PLEASE just tell us anything? That you're not gonna finish that you are that youre even okay?
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 53 . 2/16
More please!
Apotts chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
Oh my, the last line in this chapter has me worried. So excited to see what happens next. : )

I'm still really enjoying your wonderful story. It has a nice balance of humor and angst that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Apotts chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
WOW! Excellent chapter, and the cuddling is brilliant. I am really loving your story a lot!
Apotts chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I'm a little late reading this, because I just got interested in SP fanfiction, but I wanted to let you know that I think this story is amazing. I am enjoying it a lot!
HiddenVenia chapter 53 . 12/4/2015
I obsessively read this story from beginning to chapter 53 and I'm dying to know what happens next to the point it hurts! I would -literally- pay you to update it at this point!
BriBriBumbleBee chapter 53 . 12/2/2015
First of all, that teaser is cruel. Please just add one more chapter to wrap it up! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!
rainbowroadrage chapter 53 . 12/2/2015
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THING AND YOU GOTTA FINISH IT PLEEEAAASSSEE I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT COME BACK PLEASE YOUR WRITING IS ASTOUNDING
ororochemistry chapter 53 . 11/1/2015
It was just brilliant, I have no words... Thank you author for this story.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I really love chapter three. Especially this part: "I knew from Kenny that he drug tested himself after every incredibly weird dream just to see whether or not he'd taken any hallucinogens. Supposedly it was entertaining for him when it showed up positive, because that most likely meant he had actually lived through the experience rather than subconsciously dreamt it." And where Tweek's talking about how no one expects people to leave South Park. People's presences become permanent fixtures, so it was a shock when Craig, Clyde and Token (the residential douche bag, jock and hospitable friend) actually left.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
I love how Clyde leaves it up to Craig to fend for his girlfriend, and that she and Craig joke that she's actually Craig's girlfriend. :p And the scene where Tweek's standing up, and Craig's like, "Don't fucking move!" And Tweek just freezes, and Craig drops to the ground and starts drawing him without saying anything. The imagery is hilarious. I also love Kenny's reaction toward Craig saying to Tweek, "Have you seen how weird you look?" And, "I don't draw ugly people." (Oh, and I love how Craig's an old soul in all of your fanfics.) (And all the quotes at the beginning of your chapters.)
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I love this: "Kenny was like the universe with all the hidden knowledge in the world. He told you wanted you need to know, when you needed to know it. But never anything more than that. His dictatorship wasn't ill. The blonde was irrevocably smart and intuitive. You could trust yourself with Kenny, and that was the only reason why I allowed him for him to explain so little at the moment."
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I love how Craig becomes so absorbed in the emotion in Kenny's eyes that he barely manages to draw any other features. And the foreshadowing of this line: "I might not have had a tight grip on my own feelings, but I could read and determine them in others with a vivid sense of clarity." (I'm rereading this, so that line really sticks out to me.) Also, I just wanna say, I love the way you write Craig in general. Like Tweek says in the third chapter, there's no one like your version of Craig. (And there are aspects of the characters I really relate to; Craig's apathy and (to a lesser extent) brutal honesty, mixed with Tweek's anxiety/germaphobia/etc.)
books.are.my.life.23 chapter 53 . 6/29/2015
please continue this story... it would mean the world to me, considering that this story is one of the main reasons I ship creek.
olenelli chapter 53 . 4/13/2015