Reviews for Vanishing
carlitos helmet chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
wow I love Carlos he is my favourite out of the guys I love him and his helmet so this story broke my heart I have met BTR in 2011 and in 2016 am still watching there show Carlos Pena is so lovely he can sing so nice every time I get on my bike I tap my helmet twice all the time big time rush is my life when ever I get bullied in school I watch there show and it makes me feel better am happy carols got a girlfriend in big time dreams and I love the way James is Carlos best friend and the closest to him even in this story James cries because he hurt carols so much thanks please post soon carols number 1 fan helmets rule
carlos1 chapter 33 . 10/30/2016
This is an sappy story but even after everything Kendall James and Logan did it shows that Carlos is to nice but why say he tried to kill him self it reminds me of protect and innocent because the guys end p bulling him also and kill him self I love BTR but please don't say they hurt him thanks for the story I'm a Carlos fan also known as a helmet hero
Nekotite chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
I liked this story!
Lots of angst, my favorite.
Just wanted to leave a review, even though it's almost 2015.. LOL
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
I doubt any large animal would be roaming the streets of a busy city like Los Angeles unseen. Coyotes occasionally wander into suburban neighbourhoods for food.

They eat pet food or raid trash cans but coyotes would never venture into the city centre. There wpuld be too much noise and movement and too few hiding places. A powerful dog like a mastiff could've attacked him but its unlikely as pets are not allowed to roam free.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
This is how people treat you. The only ones you can really trust are animals. Dogs are the best.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2014
This story was awesome please make more like it especially about carlos
Blue Leah chapter 33 . 12/8/2013
I enjoyed this story. Each chapter left me wanting more. Poor Carlos, but sometimes it takes drastic measures to make people see what they are doing.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/28/2013
I just read this and... I don't even know what to say. I read this in 1 day and I've never been so hooked to a story. And plus, this was the first fanfic that made me cry. It made me realize some mistakes I've made and I just wanted to thank you. Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read:)
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I'm listening to Like Nobody's Around right now... mood music
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
*rant warning!*
KENDALL DONALD KNIGHT HOW DARE YOU LET THOSE JOCKS TURN YOUR HEART TO STONE? CARLOS IS BEING PICKED ON AND ITS PARTLY YOUR FAULT! ALSO JAMES'S ANS LOGAN'S. IF YOU LET HIM GO, I WILL SMACK YOU!
Rant over ;)
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I just wanna hug hug Carlos! *tear*
BTRfan101 chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Good story but sad,,,,,good...but sad
Guest chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
Bullying happens like this everyday its very sad and I wish it doesn't happen to anyone, not even the people I don't get along with very well or dislike a lot
Soul Clarity chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
This whole story reminds me of 3rd grade... -sigh- Oh and this kind of gave me an idea for a story. Can I use this idea in general for my story? I'll give you credit :)
Power of a thunderbolt chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
My name is on the last chapter \o/ :D
Awesome Story, sorry I couldn't read and review the last chapter as soon as it came out :P
Anyway, you're AWESOME!