Reviews for Ash's Quest
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Im guessing the first lake guardian is from Kanto, so... Im guessing Dragonite
Flipnhaole chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I forgot this wasn't exactly new. Will this ever be continued?
Flipnhaole chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You didn't explain what Clara looks like. I'm a little surprised you didn't name her Leaf or something. Is he going to stick with her? She seems nice right now, and, because she's an OC, you could turn her into a great character!
doubledamn chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Hey, could you give me a link to your profile on yourfanfiction? Or has that place closed down? If so, put your stories up for adoption or continue them, they are really good.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I like this idea of the Lake Guardians. Stronger than Pseduos but not quite Legends.
random chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
when i was 10 i was 4 foot 6
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
You heal in matches in the elite 4 challenge. my LV 100 raquaza can do it with out tacking a hit
missourijack chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
could you send me a link to your page on yourfanfiction even google isnt helping me find it
Valheru1988 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
So where are you now? Yourff has gone Down and you aren't on ficwad, just wondering as i want to put the FICA on alerts :)
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
this is a very amazing fanfic; too bad there's no more chapters
JLgods01 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
UPDATE!
d chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I stopped reading with that eevee crap. mienfoo beaten soo easily and then wistanding a hydropump from a fucking gyarados...yeah, I'll pass this crap. The only thing that you made great in this fic was gving Delia a proper husband and Ash a father instead of that retarded crap of pairing her with that old fart of Oak
Raj8 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I am okay with this but can you PM me when you put put up the things in yourfanfiction.
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
k thanks for keeping your stories on here and for trying to spend some time building up a backlog.
AUTHORESSOFDOOM XD chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
If you do that, can you send me the link to your accounts there? I like your stories a lot...