Reviews for Ash's Quest
jt chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
YOU ARE DOING NOBODY A FAVOR BY DOING THIS! I love this story why can't you continue such a great story
dracomancer6491 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
That's it then, I've been on this site since September 09, I've watched writers come and go, but never have I seen so many people leave. Mint man Bail, all I ask is for you to leave your stories up, I did enjoy reading them and I wish that some could have been finished. Everyday I have gone to my email and wondered if you would update, now that you have I've finally had enough, I am going to send a message to the people in charge of fanfic, I wish you luck in your writing, who knows maybe fanfic will change for the better.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
link please?(to your story...yourfanfictions search is still edgy...)
Relvain Jenafuse chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Darn a non-native pokemon, darn I was hoping for something like Dratini or something with two evolutions.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
So why is it that Ash's pokemon are so weak? Could barely catch that Gyrados, then Jackie and Gyrados both got beaten by an Eevee. Then they pretty much both got beaten by a Spearow of all things. Then the Spearow that could supposedly beat a Gyrados couldn't beat a Scyther? How does any of that make sense?
LOL1321 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
how come you did not use riolu
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
This story is pretty good. I like the whole guardians of the lakes idea. I also like your choice of Ash's starter pokemon. I'm guessing Misty isn't in this story.
Hawk2012 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
im looking forim looking forward to the rest of the story
Hawk2012 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Really interesting first chapter, i enjoyed it a lot
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Ok, 8 weeks then -_-. Oh well.
ArgentTempest chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Great to hear the news, can't wait for the next update!
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
-_-

Oh, come on.
ArgentTempest chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Sad to hear the news, hope that your computer gets fixed soon.
Kitsune95 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
intresting chapter, and story. 6 lake guardains? Kabutops i can see, maybe an omnystar, but idk about others, please update soon! loving the story, though it seems a LITTLE fast paced? maybe have a scene of Ash training WITH Jackie? and i mean Ash fighting Jackie in Martle Arts? maybe even learn to use his Aura? or he catches a Rilou/Lucario and trains and learns to use his Aura? (Jackie teaches Ash Force Palm and maybe a healing move?) just an idea i've thought of recently but suck at writting
dracomancer6491 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Very nice I can't wait for the next chapter

dracomancer6491