Reviews for Happy Birthday, Now Blow Out Your Candles
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed reading this fic very much! Fantastic job with this one and the sequel, Hermione's birthday "present". Severus' inner thoughts made me laugh quite a bit, since he's such a trucker mouth and so improper! Love this!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was amazingly sexy!
UnbreakableVow7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
One of my favourite stories on here because it is so stupidly hot! Good work! :)
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
WHOA that was so hot
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love it! :)
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I feel like this needs a sequal, but I may be a bit biased. That was fantastic. DFTBA and thanks for sharing _
reasonablyinsane chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
:O

hot hot hot, i loved this! i would love to see it continued, as it seems a shame to waste such a perfectly set up cliff-hanger :)

xx
Mithriel Maiden chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was hot, I think I need a cold shower lol. You must follow up with a sequel, if not soon at least for Hermione's birthday :-) Although September might be too long to wait!
Angelwells chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
cool story, only read this today :D loved the fact that he wants to 'return it' lol do we get to read about that to? :D great story .

Angel :D
lov'vamps chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
very HOT! love it. 3 :)
IndigoWriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Omg I loved reading this! Please please please write another chapter!
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
What a selfless gift giving... I just love it when Severus actually accepts gifts, love, acceptance, sex...

After all there's a little grumpy Severus in all of us, who sometimes tries to talk us into being angrier, moodier, sadder, more intolerant, and most of all: less loved.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved it
Lordhightoppfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wonderful story you should continue with it! I hope u do!